Powdercoat wheels

I really like the style of the SSS wheel but I'm not a huge fan of the painted look. I was thinking about having them powdercoated black...Anyone have any pics of how that might look? I could get them chromed for about $60/piece.

there is a member here kaotik that supposedly does awesome powdercoating too. he's in connecticut i believe so you might hit him up as well.

http://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c322/69r...a_Interview.flv

Edited by rivierakid55 (see edit history)

45 dollars a wheel is cheap. Does that include prep work? Good deal man go for it, if it includes the bake off, sandblasting, tapework, and color then you should do it.

yea its full prep, finish and they even pull the tires off. I'm just trying to decide if I want them black or not...

Hte best way to have that done is to have the wheel coated, then have the lip machined to a polished finish. The tape line will not be as clean as the machine cut edge.

i plan on powdering my wheels black with a polished lip and paint the centers black leaving the chrome center

i just have to decide which tires to pu on there are not to many choices

my buddy owns Action PowderCoating in Farmingdale NY