looking for black ss

cgblackss

Come on People help my best friend represent the SS with me if he doesnt find a SS he will have to go with something else like a ford..... :puke: lol ha ha I would never let him do that he allready owns a dodge so we need to set him right He also needs to sale the dodge so hit him up for the info if you know somethin :driving:

Chris :chevy:

Come on People help my best friend represent the SS with me if he doesnt find a SS he will have to go with something else like a ford..... :puke: lol ha ha I would never let him do that he allready owns a dodge so we need to set him right He also needs to sale the dodge so hit him up for the info if you know somethin :driving:

Chris :chevy:

haha thanks man i need all the help i can get...

I am currently loking for a black ss 03 and up. anyone looking to sell you can contact me at 281-839-6208.. or email me at [email protected]

I've got a black 2003 SS for sale. Very low miles - (21,700 miles), non-smoker, stock with exception of mild cam.

Disclosure: Overall in very good shape. I had a Radix on it and it ran GREAT. No issues there. Its been back to stock for the past year. One minor "shopping cart" style ding on the passenger bedside, about the size of a quarter. Mobile dent doctor could fix it. Bed interior is perfect since its been under the bedrug the whole time I've had it. Tailgate cover is scuffed some along the top from normal use, but just about everyones here is too. Needs a good detail and wax job.

Upgrades:

20" chrome Centerline Edge II

Billet grill

Bedrug

2" rear drop shackles to level the truck

Custom Comp Cams camshaft (~212 218 .580 lift 115LSA) with 918 springs and titanium keepers

Minor tuning

Pictures from last summer I have online:

http://z71.net/t1.jpg

http://z71.net/t2.jpg

I also have a few performance parts specific for it if you are interested.

Richard

just sent you an email. I am also near the bay area in sacramento. let me know.

makani

This is an '03 silverado SS. There are ~39,000 miles, however only ~6,000 miles on the new custom built motor. The truck has a 408ci engine with a STS turbo setup. Also built to run NOS if The transmission was also built from ATO transmissions to handle the truck's power. Truck has been maintained properly and has had regular 3,000 mile oil changes.

Here is a list of goodies that have been added.

-Cast Iron 408ci

-EFI Live Flashscan scan and tune

-Lunati Pro Billet Stroker Kit w/Wiseco Forged Pistons (Dished), 9.1:1 compression

-Jessel Roller Rockers

-242/242 .560 lsa 114 custom comp cam

-STS GT70 turbo

-Custom Methanol Tank

-NOS 75 wet shot

-Double Roller Timing Chain

-LS-6 Oil Pump

-ARP Head Studs

-Titanium retainers

-CompR lifters

-60lb injectors

-Cometic Head Gaskets

-TOG mid-length headers

-WCCH Stage II 6.0 Heads w/2.02 & 1.6

-Custom built 4L65E

-Setrab tranny cooler

-Transgo HD shift kit w/corvette servo

-Yank TT3000 stall

-Dual Walbro GSS340 in-tank fuel pumps

-Hawk pads

-Baer Eradispeed plus one -Magnaflow 3"

-'05 Electric Fans -DMH Electric Cutout

The stereo has the following:

-2 10w7 JLs

-HO 280watt Alternator

-1 US Amp MD2 -Eclipse 8443 deck

-MB Quart PCE-216 6.5" fronts

-Zapco Reference 350 -Angel eyes headlights

Just sent you an email, here is my truck as posted on craigslist. Im in College Station, TX about 2 hours from you.

2005 Chevy Silverado SS with 29,000 miles, black with grey cloth interior, automatic and heavily customized. It has the 6.0L engine with aftermarket Bassani Headers, Bassani exhaust, Volant Air Intake, Tint, 24" Forte F3 wheels, 305/35/24 Hankook Ventus tires purchased 2 months ago, Black painted front grill, bowtie, tailights and 3rd tailight, Bedrug, Snug Top Hard Tonneau cover, Alipine IVA-W200 Touchscreen Monitor w/ Ipod Control, DVD player, 2 LCD headrest monitors, 2 12" custom installed Rockford Fosgate subs under rear seat, Adcom amps, Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1 components, rear jack for XBox or Playstation. Viper alarm with Engine Start. It was purchased 3 months ago from the original owner. It has been garaged and detailed regularly, brilliant black paint with grey cloth interior. Very fast and very unique. Have personalized license plate that read 1SIKSS on order. Has dual zone digital climate control, wired for XM radio, power everything, tags good till January of 2008, warranty till 36,000 miles. Have original window sticker. I just need a sedan, serious inquiries only please. Email me for additional pictures. Call Ardi at 979-422-5660.

Picture038.jpg

Picture036.jpg

Picture040.jpg

Picture025.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture021.jpg

• 2 weeks later...