Mid-length Headers

silverss05

I wouldn't mess with Mid's or shorties... Just break down and get a good Longtube. There are several good choices.. JMHO :driving:

that would be nice but he is tryin to stay legal.

The Dynatech Supermaxx headers with cats would be legal. That's what alot of people on here have done. Pricey though. $1200-1500.

they are definately not cal carb legal. pretty sure mine say 49 state legal right on them. they are ford powerstroke cats anyways. but like i told nxtnline before, you have 6 years from new until you have to worry about smog. thus im running the dynatech's on mine.

I wouldn't mess with Mid's or shorties... Just break down and get a good Longtube. There are several good choices.. JMHO :driving:

that would be nice but he is tryin to stay legal.

The Dynatech Supermaxx headers with cats would be legal. That's what alot of people on here have done. Pricey though. $1200-1500.

they are definately not cal carb legal. pretty sure mine say 49 state legal right on them. they are ford powerstroke cats anyways. but like i told nxtnline before, you have 6 years from new until you have to worry about smog. thus im running the dynatech's on mine.

I thought they were. I guess I just saw that they are 49 state legal. :dunno:

• 2 weeks later...