Are you ready to go fast?

pony

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A guy has one here in Miami, the car looks def more crazy in person. I have seen the new z06 move without effort but this just brings it into a whole new level. You have to use a new key to start up the rest of the 500hp :crazy:

WOW I want one just wonder how much that would set me back :driving:

1,400,000 i think

i got an idea since we have over 10,000 members we'll put 140 bucks each in a pot and buy one to share. yeah? no? :lol:

:withstupid: Im in for that! We'd all each only get to drive it for 52 minutes before giving it to the next member, and it would still take a full year to get to everyone ... but I'd do it! :thumbs:

I would GIVE someone my SSS in trade for an hour with that car, on that track.

:drool:

- Brian

:nono: But there's no way I'd trade the SS for an hour in it. :banghead:

Did you guys hear some of the numbers that guy was saying at 253 mph? A football field a second, 12minutes of fuel and 50 minutes of tire wear? taking in as much air as a human breathes for four days?

the tires wear in 15 minutes. thank god there is only enough fuel for 12. hate to see what would happen when the tires fail at 253 mph.

WOW I want one just wonder how much that would set me back :driving:

1,400,000 i think

i got an idea since we have over 10,000 members we'll put 140 bucks each in a pot and buy one to share. yeah? no? :lol:

:withstupid: Im in for that! We'd all each only get to drive it for 52 minutes before giving it to the next member, and it would still take a full year to get to everyone ... but I'd do it! :thumbs:

ALRIGHT! one taker :thumbs: , anymore? :driving:

Edited by wody (see edit history)

Did you guys hear some of the numbers that guy was saying at 253 mph? A football field a second, 12minutes of fuel and 50 minutes of tire wear? taking in as much air as a human breathes for four days?
i thought nascar traveled a football feild a second if you do the math 5280 ft.(a mile)253mph divide by 60 min. that would be somewhere around 4.2 seconds a mile Edited by ccgoodwrench (see edit history)