One Bad Azz N/A truck

HemiRamOn20s

Just though i would give you guys a heads up because there have been some nasty hemi motors in the mix in the past year. Here is an untuned 2wd RC Hemi runing 12.7@104 in 80 degree heat. He will soon see 11s N/A and 10s on spray. The motor was built for nitrous.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/ae8f172...8e00186f99c.htm

Impressive? sure. take all the weight outta reg cab silverado, throw on some 16inch rims and build the hell outta the motor, it will run it too!! shoot even a FORD could do it. (of course with a Chevy motor :))

anyway, nice run and that things sounds mean!!!

:withstupid: parish comes to mind. Impressive none the less because I understand the problem with you guys and tuning. I hope you guys get all the issues fixed and get some real computing to really open up that motor.

:driving:

that's pretty impressive... :uhoh:It sounds mean, but does it run 10's yet? :jester: for now its just word of mouth, but it should be interesting to see if he reaches his goal with that setup.

It sounds liek it's pissed off. Cool truck :cheers:

thats because..............the bowtie smallblock rules the world :crazy:

dont believe me? take a 8.3L 10 cylinder dodge motor....... then a smallblock 6.0L 8 cylinder. put them in cars that weigh almost the same, both with the T56, and what happens? you get a car for half the price that runs the same times :P oh and i almost forgot, it gets about 26 mpg on the highway and close to 16 city. doesnt the viper have gas guzzler tax................? :rolleyes:

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)

not to shabby for a built stroker running a 12.7........

so it takes a built stroker to run what some 5.3s run?????

no he ran a 12.1 on his old motor before it gave away after all the nitrous runs. It was dual stage 80 shots i believe. So he built up a motor that would handle nitrous.

and let me remind you that a 5.3 RC silverado is alot lighter by almost 400 lbs than an equally equiped Hemi RC. And everyone knows that 5.3s and LS1 5.7s are the best motors out there to work from. Believe me i have an 02 LS1 WS6 TA that is one nasty mo fo.

no he ran a 12.1 on his old motor before it gave away after all the nitrous runs. It was dual stage 80 shots i believe. So he built up a motor that would handle nitrous.

and let me remind you that a 5.3 RC silverado is alot lighter by almost 400 lbs than an equally equiped Hemi RC. And everyone knows that 5.3s and LS1 5.7s are the best motors out there to work from. Believe me i have an 02 LS1 WS6 TA that is one nasty mo fo.

I'm more impressed with the times you and a couple of other guys are running in QC's NA.

Brad

I'm more impressed with the times you and a couple of other guys are running in QC's NA.

Brad

i thought it was pretty impressive actually. whatever was staging to line up after that truck sure sounded nasty too.