New Job

eamonnschevy

I applied for a new job at the beginning of the month and had my first interview last Friday (i was tested on my PC skills and given the first interview which lasted about 1 & 1/2 hours, then i was invited back yesterday for a second interview 3 & 1/2 hours long with group teamwork exercises with fellow applicants and an intense 1 to 1 interview with role play, the Great News is i got the Job and i start on Monday...

i will be in training for approximately a month then i will be let loose doing it for real...

the pay is Good (with potential to earn bonuses each month, quarterly wage reviews, and Great promotion opportunities ) it also has great benefits, 32 days vacation a year, and best part a secure parking space for my truck...

things don't get much better than this...

more mods for the truck coming soon and Paid Vacations whoo hoo i just had to share with you guys

all the best

eamonn

Congrats on the new job :thumbs:. I'm with kaotik1 and don't think that I need to wish you luck since I'm sure you'll do great.

Great job!!!!!!!! :cheers: I hope it is all good for you in the UK .When is your SSS getting there ? And now you can do some mods on it . :thumbs:

well as some have asked what i'll be doing

i know i have the body for gigolo or male stripper but i can't live on tips alone although i would get lots lol..this is a proper Job ..

my official tile will be RACDI Customer Service Advisor.. and i will be selling Motor insurance (and other insurances , Home/vacation/etc) for the RAC (Royal Automobile Club, similar to the AAA) thru their Aviva (Norwich Union) Offices...Aviva bought the RAC last year and are investing in making it one of the top insurance companies in the UK..

I Guess that's why they employed me.. "Simply the Best" eh?

anyway i'm really looking forward to working there, nice big offices with natural light, Free drinks in rest area a secure car park (with CCTV) Option to buy company shares after a qualifying period tax free after 5 years and only about 4 miles from home so easy commute, might even use my tricycle in the summer.... :lol::lol::lol:

Good Luck with your new job Chase, looking at your truck you're well qualified buddy... i'm disabled so have limited opportunities for employment, but as Heidi has said i spend enough time on the phone or Internet i'm well suited to a call center lol.. think she might have something there....