Overhead console gauge pod

Thinking of putting two aeroforce gauges in my overhead, and I am looking for the dual gauge insert. What kind is everyone using? The only one i have been able to find is from socal diesel. Autometer lists one on their website as an overhead, but no pics. I'm looking for something that might be cheaper than the socal setup, 125 seems like a lot for a gauge pod...

Thinking of putting two aeroforce gauges in my overhead, and I am looking for the dual gauge insert. What kind is everyone using? The only one i have been able to find is from socal diesel. Autometer lists one on their website as an overhead, but no pics. I'm looking for something that might be cheaper than the socal setup, 125 seems like a lot for a gauge pod...

frank has one in his VHO.. and its sweet.

has frank put his in yet? otherwise he put mine in, there are pics of it in his aeroforce group buy post

has frank put his in yet? otherwise he put mine in, there are pics of it in his aeroforce group buy post

can you post a link to that post? I searched but only got this post.

can you post a link to that post? I searched but only got this post.

i can't find any record of that post....i wonder if it was pulled for some reason....

the pics are to big to post here and i'm not sure how to down size them...if you post or pm me your email address i'll send you some pics of the dual aeroforce gauge in the socal pod. It looks great, looks like stock. i also got the one with the switches so i can turn the gauges off when i don't want to see them.

Brad

I cut out the tray and then used a sturdy piece of steel cut to size of the opening. I then cut the gauge hole, covered the entire plate with 1/4" foam and finally with black vinyl. The finished plate was set in on the bottom (wedged very tight) and the top protion was "pulled" tight against the opening with cable ties tied to the posts where the lights are. Using the foam under the vinyl acts as a forgiving pad which hides any imperfections and looks more factory than a hard piece of plastic. I may redo my overhead to house 2 gauges.

I do miss my cool sunglasses holder though :sigh: