took out another f-150

BlackSS04

i was coming home after slaming bluefish, mackeral, & cobia at the local pier, and i see a new tan f-150 dropped, with one of those big mouth grilles, exhaust, and chrome all over the place. so i go weaving threw traffic to catch up to him, and he didn't want that, so he guns it trying to keep me at bay. but a couple of lights later he wasn't so happy that i caught up to him and we got a light together. i had my windows down and i was signaling for him to put his down so i could initiate a race. he never did and i couldn't see him through the dark ass tint he had. that got me kind of furious and i was certain i was going to punch it when the light turned. light turns green and we both hit it and i absolutly destroy this guy out of the hole and keep pulling and pullin on him. i must of had a 6 truck lead on him by 60-70 were he stopped trying. i was waving out the window at him when i was gunnin it which must of got his panties all bunched up. :crackup: after i saw him stop trying, i gave him a bunch of brake light taps, and then had to get on the highway to head home. those f-150's arn't even considered competition to us. it was pure domination. i wish i got to see the look on his face though, but i was just pulling away from him way to fast. i will leave this thread with a saying that me and my friends always say: F*%k a Ford.

Edited by BlackSS04 (see edit history)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are slow stock but I talked my buddy with a 06 into buying a magnacharger for it. He has a ECSB 4WD and runs 14.20's all day long on the stock tune. He is waaaay faster then stock. Those 5.4's are dogs without power adders.

Dave

Those 5.4's are dogs without power adders.

A guy on the other forum (gm-trucks) saw a dyno of a 3v 5.4l, and it put 202hp to the wheels....WEAK. Their either over rated from the factory, or have some serious drivetrain loss.

Good kill

i will leave this thread with a saying that me and my friends always say: F*%k a Ford.

Too bad I didn't live closer to you so you could try to F*%k my Ford............ :lol:

right now your furd would put a brussin on me, but after i get my mods in, i'll be droppin duces on those lightnings quick fast.

i hardly see any of em around here anyway.

i will leave this thread with a saying that me and my friends always say: F*%k a Ford.

Too bad I didn't live closer to you so you could try to F*%k my Ford............ :lol:

right now your furd would put a brussin on me, but after i get my mods in, i'll be droppin duces on those lightnings quick fast.

i hardly see any of em around here anyway.

What are your plans?

Dang you!!!!!!

I was gonna ask if a Lightning was considered an "F-150" too....

Ya beat me to it!

:crackup:

It's considered a SVT F-150. But it has a few things added besides a supercharger.

my plans are in my sig, and then after comes the tune. so after all that, i should be able to keep up with you lightings. hopefully

I agree with CrAzYMoPaRGuy that you might have your hands full with those mods. You'll really need to find an early stock Lightning (99-00), as those are the only ones I feel you might have a chance with. It will also help if you run into an owner that can't get it to hook up and spins the tires, as these trucks have a tremendous amount of torque right off the bottom. I've got traction bars on mine and it comes out of the hole like you wouldn't believe. Our trucks are lighter and have 450 lbs of torque and 380 hp, and that's if you can find a stock one. Sorry, but your best bet is to keep flogging the regular F-150s until you get a supercharger..................

i'm not all about spending the money to get a supercharger. i'm not trying to go to the track and race, i just want to put a hurtin other trucks in the street. i don't want a really fast truck, just a good increase in power than stock. i want 400 HP than i will call it quits for a while untill i get another HP bug. :jester: