New times after stall

Red03SillSS

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My best 60 with my stall is 2.02, 9.18 in the 8th, 14.57 in the 1/4. But I'm still on the stock tune for just a short time hopefully. I hope to get the cam in by the end of this month, then I will have it tuned. I look forward to some 8 second passes. I should be there with the cam and tune easily.

Wel until today this was my best. I had a Magnaflow installed yesterday, ran a 9.07 with a 1.98 60 ft. I like the results but not the sound. It's too dang loud.

Great times!!! :thumbs: I guess I really need a Zippy tune...I have more mods and a higher stall and the best I've been able to come up with is 14.08! Great job!

My tune is from Charlie Wheatley. I cant say how good his tunes are. Its amazing.

Great times!!! :thumbs: I guess I really need a Zippy tune...I have more mods and a higher stall and the best I've been able to come up with is 14.08! Great job!

My tune is from Charlie Wheatley. I cant say how good his tunes are. Its amazing.

I saw that. I've heard equally good things about Zippy's tunes as well.

I havent really heard to much about Zippy, nothing bad though. I would go with anything other than Nelson or Wheatley. THough.

I havent really heard to much about Zippy, nothing bad though. I would go with anything other than Nelson or Wheatley. THough.

you mean you wouldnt go with anything but nelson or wheatley? :banghead:

you mean you wouldnt go with anything but nelson or wheatley? :banghead:

Me prob not but Im Bias. Havent heard one bad thing about either one of them and seen the results of both of them. Ive seen the results of PCM4less and was nto to impressed. Allen Nelson is a little hard to get a hold of and Wheatley's business seems like its booming now, I know of some guys that have swithed from nelosn to wheatley. Here check this out...

Wheatley vs. Wait4me

Hooked up ok, spun the tires because this temple isnt the best track. Reaction time sucked at .8 here are the times guys after the stall. Before the stall best 60 ft was 2.09 and best 1/4 was 14.209

60 ft----1.8898

330ft----5.5686

1/8------8.7317

1/8mph--77.51

1/4-----13.7852

1/4mph--95.56

what do yall think?

That's great for the mods you have. Most seem to hit low 14's with similair mods. The TC really seems to have made a big difference since your last run. I might have to consider a 3000 TC. My TBTC stalls aroudn 2600. How drivable is that high stall?

Hooked up ok, spun the tires because this temple isnt the best track. Reaction time sucked at .8 here are the times guys after the stall. Before the stall best 60 ft was 2.09 and best 1/4 was 14.209

60 ft----1.8898

330ft----5.5686

1/8------8.7317

1/8mph--77.51

1/4-----13.7852

1/4mph--95.56

what do yall think?

That's great for the mods you have. Most seem to hit low 14's with similair mods. The TC really seems to have made a big difference since your last run. I might have to consider a 3000 TC. My TBTC stalls aroudn 2600. How drivable is that high stall?

haha good questions. I would say about 10 mpg in the city. It isnt bad.

60 ft----1.8898

330ft----5.5686

1/8------8.7317

1/8mph--77.51

1/4-----13.7852

1/4mph--95.56

what do yall think?

Damn! Very Nice...I guess I need some LT's and a stall.

• 1 month later...

60 ft----1.8898

330ft----5.5686

1/8------8.7317

1/8mph--77.51

1/4-----13.7852

1/4mph--95.56

what do yall think?

Great times man. Are you getting wheelspin off the line? What stall speed did you get?