So who got spanked by a lightning?

Krambo

Well, who was this?

Black SSS vs. GenII Lightning

Just curious...

Hey Krambo, most of the guys over there are pretty cool and will treat you with respect. But like most forums, there are a few that think their poop don't stink and talk crap. Your truck should be able to give some of them a lesson on modded Chevy's, including mine, if you run 11's. It's good they know that there are trucks out there besides SRT-10s that they need to worry about............ :cheers:

never lost to a lightning yet.

Never raced one either! LOL J/K

They are talking about the gen1 lightnings the old ones, not the new ones. I have been on svtp.com for quit some time, and they lightnings are faster then most sss. but not nearly as sexy or practical

Well, who was this?

Black SSS vs. GenII Lightning

Just curious...

Hey Krambo, most of the guys over there are pretty cool and will treat you with respect. But like most forums, there are a few that think their poop don't stink and talk crap. Your truck should be able to give some of them a lesson on modded Chevy's, including mine, if you run 11's. It's good they know that there are trucks out there besides SRT-10s that they need to worry about............ :cheers:

I totally agree. I have been lurking on that board with another screen name for about 2 years now. It isn't about who's truck is faster,...its about the hobby of performance modification. I enjoy reading all of the fourms (except the titan forum :shakehead: ) and seeing what cool things are out there. I am a bit bias'd to American vehicles so if it is from any one of the "big 3" I am all over it. Not too fond of the import trucks at the moment. I was SOOO close to buying a Gen2 but backed out at the last minute because I needed the extended cab and that is when the SSS came out. ...just wished the SSS had the performance of a gen2 out of the box :smash:

There is alot of knowledge on the lightning board for Radix owners that you can't find on this board. Being that the Radix and the Stock Gen2 blower are so similar, you would be amazed on the little things you pick-up here and there.

It was a 94 Gen I lighting with a 351w and a powerdyne supercharger. They are pretty quick when you put a s/c on them, I built one for a friend once. They come n/a stock with 240hp a stock SS would eat it up. let him play with a SS with a radix and he'll get his ass handed to him :jester: