anyone seen this??

soon, i hope. except im not doing the cladding.. im going more for the look of chevyman23's except a smooth roll pan.

I do not understand why if your building a clone you would leave out the cladding?

Cladding cost money... not everyone is made of it, and a guy would have to fab up the cladding on the back of the cab.

i was planning on doing it, but when i found out the cost, and to get someone to do the custom cladding on the cab, i decided against it.... i still would love to do it but. i like chevyman23's truck alot, more practicall then doing a whole truck up so much that your scared to drive it.

soon, i hope. except im not doing the cladding.. im going more for the look of chevyman23's except a smooth roll pan.

I do not understand why if your building a clone you would leave out the cladding?

Cladding cost money... not everyone is made of it, and a guy would have to fab up the cladding on the back of the cab.

Oh ok that makes sense.