magnaflow high flow cats

Do they make your truck sound better? I have Corsa Sport, would they be a good addition to that? What is the part number you guys got and how much were they? I saw these in the Stylin' Concepts catalog and wondered if I could get some for my truck.

Do they make your truck sound better? I have Corsa Sport, would they be a good addition to that? What is the part number you guys got and how much were they? I saw these in the Stylin' Concepts catalog and wondered if I could get some for my truck.

i have corsa sport and magnaflow cats too, and i don't know if they will improve the tone of the exhaust at all, but my system does sound great. they are the magnaflow HF spun metallic cats: part # 59959. i got em 100 a piece off ebay.

yes they do make your truck sound better deeper tone.i got mine at proformancepleddler.com cats are metalic spun magnaflow part# 59959 cost is 80$$$ each

Is there any modification to them when installing, or do they bolt up pretty easy??

you have to weld them in place.

are any of you guys forced induction?

yup. stupid cats worked for MAYBE two weeks tops. my truck has since then shot the cats out peice by piece :crackup: i took them off to check em out...... almost totally gone! :crackup: i was like wtf is my truck getting louder? then when it started to like shoot shit out, like mabye some unburned fuel and sometimes some burning fuel :crackup: i thought, hm, maybe i should check them out.

So, what's a good brand/model to put on our trucks? I'm gettin my headers put on here soon and don't want to put some cats in that will go south in a matter of weeks or months. I'm thinkin my stock cats are garbage too because the garage wall behind my tailpipes is covered with oily black spots that keeps getting spit out.

Is there any modification to them when installing, or do they bolt up pretty easy??

you have to weld them in place.

are any of you guys forced induction?

yup. stupid cats worked for MAYBE two weeks tops. my truck has since then shot the cats out peice by piece :crackup: i took them off to check em out...... almost totally gone! :crackup: i was like wtf is my truck getting louder? then when it started to like shoot shit out, like mabye some unburned fuel and sometimes some burning fuel :crackup: i thought, hm, maybe i should check them out.

are you serious , what cats did you have? i want to know for peace of mind . please pm some info or post it.

• 5 years later...

Question for the 59959 cats, the box says pre obd2, would they work fine on an 03 ss? Supposed to go on with pacesetter long tubes and a tune? Any personal experience help would be greatly appreciated, also want to note that I'm in phx az so I need to stay legal.