STS turbo sytems????

i have a 03 silverado ss awd and i would like to know if anyone has ordered from STS.com it is a remote mounted turbocharging system i have read all there advertisements and all the testimonials and was excited to know if one of you has installed it on your ss.

thank you

I have an STS from squires on my 03 silverado. Its an amazing system, from an amazing company. They stand behind all thier products and will be there for you 100%. Just find an authorized dealer and go from there. If you have any specific questions feel free to email me @ [email protected] or in this thread. One thing you need to keep in mind is you will definatly need to buy a tune from Nelson's Tuning(or another company) and always - no questions asked you will need to have some transmission work done to handle the additional power. One last thing - nothing gets more looks then when you release the gas and the waste gate discharges......... Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...
i have a 03 silverado ss awd and i would like to know if anyone has ordered from STS.com it is a remote mounted turbocharging system i have read all there advertisements and all the testimonials and was excited to know if one of you has installed it on your ss.

thank you

go to performancetrucks.net they will answer any question on a sts they all have the sts or the radix for the most part. from what i heard its a badass turbo but it leaks often

I have an STS from squires on my 03 silverado. Its an amazing system, from an amazing company. They stand behind all thier products and will be there for you 100%. Just find an authorized dealer and go from there. If you have any specific questions feel free to email me @ [email protected] or in this thread. One thing you need to keep in mind is you will definatly need to buy a tune from Nelson's Tuning(or another company) and always - no questions asked you will need to have some transmission work done to handle the additional power. One last thing - nothing gets more looks then when you release the gas and the waste gate discharges......... Good luck!
:withstupid: surely tranny uprgrades like shift kit, servos, and a converter. u dont want to have fun then all of the suddend ur tranny shuts down on u. thats gotta suck!

• 4 weeks later...

I have an STS system on my Sierra. I've not had any problem's with leaking as someone above mentioned but it's not to say it can't happen. You can either run the wastegate into the atmosphere or re-route it back into your exhaust if you don't want the spoolin sound and dump valve opening up. I back this system 100 percent. Like someone else mentioned, Performancetrucks.net has this topic pretty well covered. They have a whole thread on pro's and cons.

Hope this helps