HAD AN F'N WRECK AT LUNCH!!

Red03SillSS

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your an ass for taking advantage of the system and causing my rates to go up....you should be reported to the regulatory authorities. AND you should be ostracized for coming here to "brag" about how your ripping off the insurance company.Your no better than a swoop and squat scam squad.

:chillpill:

Why's he "scamming the system"? He had a wreck, she is obligated to pay for the damages if she's at fault,

no matter what his chosen profession is!

It's just a fluke that his family's business happens to be a body shop and he can get the work done cheap.

I really doubt that the woman picked him to collide with.

Did he go looking to have a wreck? Looking at his truck, somehow I doubt it. :dunno:

:withstupid: The swoop and squat scam go looking for victims, and claim fake injuries. I see nothing wrong with what he's doing.

Thank You. Im glad not everyone is bashing me for doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING wrong.

I apologize,

It read like "I'm getting a $1000 by ripping off the insurance company.

Not,

I'm going to make some money repairing a truck ( that happens to be mine).

I acknowlege, there is a difference.....

Peace.....

Apology Accepted. Thanks :flag:

I kept my cool once I got out of the truck. Yeah im going to like the extra money. Hmmm... What to do..What to do. Time for another modification to my truck! Heads? Cam? Radix? What should I do.

guess that means your not thinking about an sts kit anymore since its disappeared from your signature?

If I was in your situation I would do the exact same thing, if you are fixing the SS yourself there is nothing wrong with keeping the extra dough for your troubles........... :driving:

If I had an extra $1000 I would invest in a set of headers. :chevy:

go for a cam and then save up some $$$ and throw some heads on it. that will make some nice power. also, your right. the insurance company pays you for the damages you are owed. your door WAS fine, but then it became worth nothing. SO you get the, say, $500 to get a new door. if you so choose not to get a new door, your still $500 short on your truck. either way the money is rightfully owed, and its 100% legal to do with it what youd like. :jester:

Sorry to hear about your truck. I'd think about your long term goals. I changed mine when I decided to get a radix instead of install the cam I purchased. So I had to sell my cam but I still have the springs and ti retainers just sitting around waiting. I still plan on a cam for radix but I've got money wrapped up in the other parts(they aren't cheap) and it will probably be a year or so before I get a new cam. If you intend to go with a SC sooner or later I would just save the money. That's my 2 cents :ughdance:

i would do a cam, 160 stat, tune
:withstupid: Well that is a pisser man but it could have been a lot worse, at least it will be worth your while. And I've been meaning to see you about my truck, all the cladding is falling off!

Mr. P. :)

I loved this post! 'I had a wreck at lunch, but in a way it's good.'

You must be one of these eternally optimistic guys.

Can't wait to hear what you'd say if you were kicked in the nuts. 'Man, it hurt for awhile, but after that, it felt pretty good!!!' :crackup:

I'm just kiddin' ya. I'm one of these guys too. I don't flip out over the small stuff. It's not worth it.

My brother backed into my truck just behind the drfiver wheel it didnt look bad till i pulled away the cladding,this sucker put a crease in my truck1/2 in deep,i didnt expect that,but a buddy of mine will be fixing it for me on the side.by the way its your truck,fix it the way you want.