Rims, what size? Chroooome?Chrome with Black?

i have an 03 Silverado SS..black...looking to dub it up a bit...i was thinking of 22's black with the chrome lip. Maybe drop it a bit. Can you guys please help me decide wether to get black with chrome or just chrome? thanks..pics would be great!!

chrome is nice but with bigger wheels it just seems like to much for me. if you look at my truck from behind or the front all you see is a chrome lip and then when you get closer you can see the blackness

DSC01804.jpg

DSC01807.jpg

here siome good lip shots

DSC01070.jpg

DSC01064.jpg

to me only black wheels look good when color matched to a vehicles paint. but silver trucks with black whells dont look to bad.

yeh im thinking of going with black with a chrome lip..prob 22's..with a little drop..my truck is black so it should look hot!...any ideas on some good ones or anyone that is selling a set. Not looking to spend a fortune. Thanks

If you go with 22's (which you should IMO) you must drop it at least 2" because the gap looks terrible in the rear due to the shorter tire. I prefer black on black but chrome is nice too. It all depends on how much you enjoy cleaning your wheel!

I think it depends on your truck. Mine is blakced out, the only things that arent black are silver (ss logos) and headlights (soon to change). So ifyour truck is blacked out I think black with some silver looks sick. If your truck is blue or red, chrome is pretty cool as well. If your truck is black but not fully black then you have options, but IMO blakc with chrome lip is cool on a black truck. Here is my old M35 that was black with chrome lip on blakc car and my current SSS blacked out with 24" Forte F3 wheels. Also, wheels that are NOT chrome are lighter.

Picture036.jpg

Picture040.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture002.jpg

IMO black and chrome looks really good, the lip makes it really stand out. ill try and get some pics of mine tomorrow.

BTW, what do you guys use to polish the lip?

My lip is machined not chrome but I have used Mother's billet polish on them and it does pretty well.