VortecMAX.com stickers?

vmax2fast

I'd still put a silveradoss.com sticker on, but then a vmax sticker would be great, still routing traffic to this site but making a little more sense for uneducated drivers wondering why a vmax had an ss sticker on it. Just thought it would help boost member numbers... :dunno:

I'm think that is a good idea for the site and it would boost member #'s. However I would'nt hold my breath.Lately I've been stgetting the feeling from a select fewor trucks are the red headed stepchildren around here! We will be lucky if they let us post outside of our SUB FORUM...... :shakehead: The site is in disarray........God Speed my friend.

I'm think that is a good idea for the site and it would boost member #'s. However I would'nt hold my breath.Lately I've been stgetting the feeling from a select fewor trucks are the red headed stepchildren around here! We will be lucky if they let us post outside of our SUB FORUM...... :shakehead: The site is in disarray........God Speed my friend.

I'm with ya man... i think its :icon_bs: but i guess it was SSS.com if they didn't want us "taking over the site" they shoulda never opened the VHO subforum.... :nopity:

You guys are cracking me up ... there is no red headed step children around here ... quit snivling and just have some made. Deehutch ... Autoguy ... CraigW ... the list goes on and on ..... contact any of these vinyl cutters and they can hook you up with whatever decal your little imagination can conjure up.

Or go to your local sign shop and have the cut you a decal ... 8 bucks later and your done.

Save the pity trip for those other sites ... on here we like to :driving: and :cheers: ....... not the other way around.

O.k. I have no problem with the decal, but aren't you gonna feel a little bit like a douche when someone says "hey I saw your sticker and typed in the website and there was nothing". It's like promoting something that doesn't exist. You know like " I heart my unicorn" :banghead:

O.k. I have no problem with the decal, but aren't you gonna feel a little bit like a douche when someone says "hey I saw your sticker and typed in the website and there was nothing". It's like promoting something that doesn't exist. You know like " I heart my unicorn" :banghead:

O.k. I'm a dumbass :banghead: I just googled vortecmax.com and found it,I clicked it,it brought me here. I officially changed my mind,your sticker is a fantastic idea,now I must go peel my "I heart my unicorn" sticker off my truck.sorry.

lol ... I have been gone for a couple of days ... sorry about the delay ... but yes they linked that site to this one .... as you have already found out!

Unicorns :crackup: