2006 Black SS, 8k miles...new payment options

SSolid

Hey all-

Up for sale is my 2006 Silverado SS...she only has 8k miles on her, and is in excellent condition. I have only done some of the basic mods, so she is a great truck for someone getting into their first SSS or looking to do their own mods. Here's what I've done:

Dual Flowmaster Super 40's, exiting passenger side in front of wheel, Chrome tips

K&N CAI

Throttle body spacer

Limo rear window, and rear sides, 30% front sides

Antera 301, 20", custom powder coated black wheels (come in silver and chrome standard)

From dealer options:

Leather seat package

Dual Climate control

CD Changer, with Bose Stereo System

Safe and Sound package through July

I am thinking 30.5k obo for the truck...sticker was 37k. Also I am financed throught GMAC which is a transferable loan(450.00 fee). I would also accept 3500 and a take over of payments. 60 months left at 503/mo.

Please let me know if you are interested in pictures(truck, stickers, etc.), and I can email them to you directly. Thanks for reading my ad. Please email with any questions.

[email protected]

Orange County, CA

Hey all-

Up for sale is my 2006 Silverado SS...she only has 8k miles on her, and is in excellent condition. I have only done some of the basic mods, so she is a great truck for someone getting into their first SSS or looking to do their own mods. Here's what I've done:

Dual Flowmaster Super 40's, exiting passenger side in front of wheel, Chrome tips

K&N CAI

Throttle body spacer

Limo rear window, and rear sides, 30% front sides

Antera 301, 20", custom powder coated black wheels (come in silver and chrome standard)

From dealer options:

Leather seat package

Dual Climate control

CD Changer, with Bose Stereo System

Safe and Sound package through July

I am thinking 30.5k obo for the truck...sticker was 37k. Also I am financed throught GMAC which is a transferable loan(450.00 fee). I would also accept 3500 and a take over of payments. 60 months left at 503/mo.

Please let me know if you are interested in pictures(truck, stickers, etc.), and I can email them to you directly. Thanks for reading my ad. Please email with any questions.

[email protected]

Orange County, CA

brian can you send me pictures of the truck?? @ [email protected] or [email protected]