Purchasing Blue 04' SS today!

yembo77

Guys! I'm an Impala SS owner who knows the value of a message board when it comes to a performance model. I've followed the Silverado SS since the beginnings of this site and now I'm finally buying one. I'm picking it up today and I'll upload the pics as soon as it stops SNOWING! But as for this board, I'm very inpressd by Mr.P's posts and read them thouroughly concerning trans, tranfer case and front diff issues. Now I just have to learn all of the terms, colors, specs, acronyms, and must have mods, just like anyone with an Impala SS knows. Looking forward to hooking up with a NJ club as well, so if anyone knows of one, let me know.

Thanks,

Matt Yembo

04 Silverado SS (blue...until I learn the acronym)

95 Impala SS

99 Tahoe Police Z56 (For Sale!)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys and I'm detecting some BLUE ENVY! Or not, but yeah the guys with the black paint always think they're cooler and faster...just like the Impala crowd. But, then they complain cause they're waxing and trying to get rid of all the swirls. Oh, and no one with a black truck is an intimidator! lol All the colors are sweet, but I couldn't pass the deal on the blue one. Quite nice. Wheels are in the mail as well as a mess of goodies from ebay. So where is the best place to get parts and accessories for these things? Like the Impala scene has a susperstore and then thunder racing and mallory billet back before they tanked. Do we have a hookup with a GM dealer yet? If not I do for OEM parts. He supplies to B-body and F-body clubs, out of his Ohio dealeship. I'll update the member info and hopefully see some of you at Carlisle.

-Matt

needs a sig.

Dudes!!! This thing is sooooo su-weet! I drove it home and popped the hood for my bro to see and I was shocked! Here were jet coated headers I didn't even notice!!! I also saw it had taylor wires too! This truck was loved and babied with a lot of goodies. Such a cool ride guys. Thanks for the welcoming. I don't see a picture attachment option...I'll read up.

-Matt

Edited by yembo77 (see edit history)