Bugatti Veyron Wreck

I think Posi12bolt(brian) may try to buy this and fix it up! hahah Actually it looks to be totaled out, the front wheel is touching the door jam.

I bet he would :crackup: It's already his two favorite colors red and black. All he needs now is to put a black front end on it, say maybe from an xlr.

Edited by ChevySSandChevy8.1 (see edit history)

I think Posi12bolt(brian) may try to buy this and fix it up! hahah Actually it looks to be totaled out, the front wheel is touching the door jam.

I doubt its totalled... its hard to total a $1,000,000 car

more details

it was a rental!

and they want to fix it and put it back in service.

renting cars in europe must be fun.

oh yea he said he hit a pile of leaves in the road and started to spin, doing all he could to keep from hitting a tree.

I bet he would :crackup: It's already his two favorite colors red and black. All he needs now is to put a black front end on it, say maybe from an xlr.

:withstupid: Now thats just good comedy :crackup:

_42647245_bugattiwide2_416.jpg

_42647255_bugattibrothers2_416.jpg

_42647261_bugattifront2_416.jpg

_42647269_bugattiside2_416.jpg

_42647271_bugatti2mechanic.jpg

More pictures and a bbc story:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/surrey/6422215.stm

Its pretty easy to write a car off regardless of how much money it costs. Due to the rarity the parts must be extremely expensive and include labor costs, I wouldn't doubt that damage maybe worth as much as the car.

I doubt its totalled... its hard to total a $1,000,000 car

VW AUDI The company that builds them is reportedly loosing £1.5 million on every one they sell :tear: so it could be a write off oh and it was a rental btw

eamonn