speedometer

BEL SS

Hello everybody

I've a problem with my speedometer some time's it works and sometime's not(not correct)

When i'm driving 50 mph it points to 30 mph????

Anyone!

Thank's

if its under warrenty, call the dealership, if not start saving, its about 300$ for a new one. the cluster is bad. soon it will peg at 140mph or lock at zero. been thru 3 of them on mine...

good luck

Welcome to the club!

A way I found out that we can fix it is just start the truck like 5 times in a row when the speedo is stuck at 60 or so. Everytime you start the truck it drops about 8 mph. BUt its just a temporary fix.

Sorry but that gauge cluster has to be replaced.

Hello everybody

I've a problem with my speedometer some time's it works and sometime's not(not correct)

When i'm driving 50 mph it points to 30 mph????

Anyone!

Thank's

if its under warrenty, call the dealership, if not start saving, its about 300$ for a new one. the cluster is bad. soon it will peg at 140mph or lock at zero. been thru 3 of them on mine...

good luck

I just had mine replaced for this about a month ago... I can't wait till it happens when I'm out of warranty :banghead:

i just got screwd on mine, my wattanty company requires a phone call before you do any work, the chevy dealership calls but doesnt get through, they ask me to start the work cause they cant hold up the tech, so i say do it and they tell me to get my $$from the company after the fact, well when i tried they told me they wont pay cause they have to authorize the work first, i find out later the guy calls them after i ha dpaid 500,$$ already,now im f@!~@!@ed, and im really mad but if i try the dealership isnt going to give my money to me so watch out i got burned dont you good luck