Pulled my motor

Well most of you probably remember my plans of dropping in a resleeved LS2 436ci. If not here is the thread with a complete build sheet list.

436ci build

After months and months of waiting I am finally ready for the new motor. Old motor came out last night. I already have the short block and I pick up the heads and the intake friday. For now I am going with a L92 truck intake (my sheetmetal intake fell through for now), but plan on doing a sheetmetal down the road. I will hopefully begin the install of the new motor next week/weekend. If all goes well I should have her running in a week and a half. Just thought I would share my progress since I am dying to get this badboy running. :driving:

Hi adams2003 welcome to the site!

:jester:

Glad to hear the beast is waking up again

Yeah yeah.:lol:

I know I have MIA for while now on here....hopefully once this bad boy is up and running you guys will allow me to come back.

ill come by next weekend. i was planning to come by tommorrow but i had to work today. so im sleeping in for my only day off.

Sounds good man. Your welcome anytime.

On a side note, I picked up my heads today and they look and perform like a champ. 352cfm at .600 lift on the intake side and 248cfm at .600 on the exhaust.