vortec max in kc

:driving: Welcome to the Site :chevy:

thanks to everyone for the warm welcome just gettin the hang of this computer/ interten deal this site has been a great help. talked to nelson per. yesterday about a tune just trying to pick the one that suits me best think i want more low end thanks guys

thanks to everyone for the warm welcome just gettin the hang of this computer/ interten deal this site has been a great help. talked to nelson per. yesterday about a tune just trying to pick the one that suits me best think i want more low end thanks guys

:chevy: Welcome!!! :chevy: A tune is definitely a good start.... best bang for your buck IMO, I can't say enough about my Zippy tune :thumbs:

hello & welcome here :chevy: Iam starting to see more v-maxs around too. allways looking for the badge on the truck next to me.

ordered my nelsons tune friday ill tell u guys how it works by wed. or thus. i cant wait to see what my truck will do. p.s. i have only seen about 2 or 3 v maxs on the road around town. does any one know how much faster the 2wds are vs. the 4wds thanks for the whatsup.

:chevy: welcome. great site :chevy:

got nelsons tune today WOW runs alot better 2ed gear chirps spins the tires till i let off burries the tach over 6k i would highly recomend a nelsons tune . and no b. s. either just took the old pcm out put the new one in and fired it right up.