It's Mine

cwest94

Well as of 10:30am this morning, I officially own my SS out right. :ughdance:

God it feels good to be debt free. The sad part is that I'm looking to get a new daily driver now. Oh well.

What mods are next months truck payment going towards? :D

Its funny you ask that question. I was thinking of getting some chrome rims for the ride. I like things to look stock, so I was thinking of getting stock SS chrome wheels. I'll have to search around here for some, would rather buy off you guys then ebay.

Congrats man. That must be a great feeling to be debt free now!

Ya, the feeling is really good. Now I was thinking of getting a new daily driver and have been looking at Toyota 4Runners, but now I'm starting to think twice of it and just save my money and maybe start doing some things around the house and put the car stuff on hold for now. But there again, I really have that 'new car bug'... :happysad:

2 more years and Blue Thunder is all mine and ill have it for 22 more years i am not going to get rid of this truck me and my kids are gonna have fun with this truck forever.we are gonna be hittin car shows starting this weekend.

post-6481-1173840918_thumb.jpg

post-6481-1173840929_thumb.jpg

post-6481-1173840943.jpg