WANTED: 03 / 04 Arrival Blue SS

SS Tows Can Am

Hello Guys!

I'm looking to buy an 03 or 04 Arrival Blue (Some may say the slower SS - you don't see many blue ones because they are really faster! LOL) SS with high miles (so I can stay within my budget). I would like to find one that has been well cared for, stock or mostly stock with only minor mods and still looks good. XM and OnStar a plus.

I am in Missouri so the closer to the midwest the better. I am not opposed to a long roadtrip for the right vehicle though. Any help or leads would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Verne

Lee's Summit, MO

Edited by SS Tows Can Am (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

I am considering letting mine go. 2003 Arrival blue, just turned 60,000 miles. Basically stock as seen in sig. I am the second owner of the truck and take very good care of it with servicing, etc. It also has 2 years or 35K miles left on the extended warranty, for what it's worth. It has covered the steering shaft replacement, new wheel bearings, etc. PM me if you would like and we can talk price.

Thanks,

Ron

Edited by Ron's SS (see edit history)

I got one... but you ain't getting it! Sorry! Blue is faster too! Anyway, I thought one of our car lots in town had one, I'll check on it, and see what I find.

They got an '04 SS Arrival Blue, 44,702miles, $23,950 VIN 2GCEK19N041126955

http://mchugh.fivestardealers.com/

McHugh Dodge & Jeep3420 MAPLE AVEZANESVILLE, OH, 43701Contact InformationSales : (740) 453-0663Service : (740) 453-0663Parts : (800) 253-7644

Edited by FireRescueSS (see edit history)

there is an 03 in new hampton nh for 16900 the # is 603-744-9333 i saw it in the auto-hunter

Thanks Front End Man! I saw it on cars.com recently and am following up on it. The owner sent me some pics and it looks good! Totally stock, unmodified and well cared for!

And its the fast color too!

Wanted 03/04 Blue SS just became Bought 03 Blue SS!!! I flew into NH, closed the deal and then drove 26 hours back home to Kansas City. The SS ran flawless! It has 65,000 miles, excellent interior/exterior and all original. I will post some pictures very soon.

• 4 weeks later...
Wanted 03/04 Blue SS just became Bought 03 Blue SS!!! I flew into NH, closed the deal and then drove 26 hours back home to Kansas City. The SS ran flawless! It has 65,000 miles, excellent interior/exterior and all original. I will post some pictures very soon.

sounds good man. Im new at all this blog stuff. I dont have a SS but really want one. I live in Louisiana and am hoping to find one somewhere around here. If you are ne one else can be of ne help it would b much appreciated.