hemi got ran on

BlackSS04

i caught a ram at a light today and it was some old dude so i thought he wouldn't go. i was wrong. i was in a hurry to get somewhere, so i was at mid throttle at the green light when i hear him get on it. i punch it right when we were head to head so it was even, and i pull and pull on this guy untill 70 were i had about 2 trucks on him and we had to shut down due to traffic. while we were waiting for the light he said in these exact words "your truck is awesome sunny, i'm jealous". :jester: we had a laugh and then he was out. he was a cool old man, but he should of known not to play around with this. mark another KILL :thumbs:

Edited by BlackSS04 (see edit history)

awesome sweet kill im going to get a sticker that either says YEAH IT,LL BEAT YOUR HEMI OR YES IT HAS A VORTEC YES IT WILL KICK YOUR HEMIS ASS heres a couple of pics of a bunch of hemi killers i think im gonna get a new liscense plate HMI KLR hemi killer.

post-6481-1173917773_thumb.jpg

post-6481-1173917779_thumb.jpg

post-6481-1173917790_thumb.jpg

awesome sweet kill im going to get a sticker that either says YEAH IT,LL BEAT YOUR HEMI OR YES IT HAS A VORTEC YES IT WILL KICK YOUR HEMIS ASS heres a couple of pics of a bunch of hemi killers i think im gonna get a new liscense plate HMI KLR hemi killer.

those stickers will piss em off for sure. :crackup: good idea on the license plate too.

Here is a vid of me running a 14.6 Hemi RC

http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r133/Sh...urrent=13-1.flv

you absolutely destroyed that hemi. :crackup: good shit

Nice Kill! I own an 03 hemi quad cab 2wd. It runs pretty good. I have raced 1 SS and beat him by a half truck length. He was completely stock and I had intake and exhaust. So If I was stock he probably would have beat me. Always lookin to race them if I see them at the stoplight. Just joined the site and plan on getting an ss soon.

Nice Kill! I own an 03 hemi quad cab 2wd. It runs pretty good. I have raced 1 SS and beat him by a half truck length. He was completely stock and I had intake and exhaust. So If I was stock he probably would have beat me. Always lookin to race them if I see them at the stoplight. Just joined the site and plan on getting an ss soon.

i like your thinking, getting rid of the hemi and buying an ss. :thumbs: thats the way its done. and welcome to the site

Edited by BlackSS04 (see edit history)

Never ran a hemi, around here there is a couple of Rumble Bee's but they never wanna race.

Where in LA are you? I can arrange something for you if you really want to race a Hemi. I have a buddy with a 2004 Quad Cab with Superchips, cutouts and CAI that just loves racing.

Nice kill. Everytime I get next to a ram hemi at a light they always wanna race, and always get emberassed. Yesterday I took my mom to the doctor and this kid in a blue hemi ram rolls up to me revving and since i had my mom in the car I didnt wanna bite but then she asks what I'm waiting for so I hit it and pass him. he's beside me at the next light and my mom is all waving at him and he turned brighter red than my truck, lol.

Where in LA are you? I can arrange something for you if you really want to race a Hemi. I have a buddy with a 2004 Quad Cab with Superchips, cutouts and CAI that just loves racing.

I am in the San Gabriel Valley.

i caught a ram at a light today and it was some old dude so i thought he wouldn't go. i was wrong. i was in a hurry to get somewhere, so i was at mid throttle at the green light when i hear him get on it. i punch it right when we were head to head so it was even, and i pull and pull on this guy untill 70 were i had about 2 trucks on him and we had to shut down due to traffic. while we were waiting for the light he said in these exact words "your truck is awesome sunny, i'm jealous". :jester: we had a laugh and then he was out. he was a cool old man, but he should of known not to play around with this. mark another KILL :thumbs:

Great kill!!! You were able to beat the old dude in

his...more than likely... stock Hemi Ram. I wonder

what the outcome would have been with no

high-flow cats,CAI and LT headers? Nice kill anyway.

Edited by Hemi4Me (see edit history)

• 1 month later...