Can a '07 Escalade front go on a 2004 Silverado?

My beautiful 2004 Silverado was nearly totaled a couple weeks ago when I T-Bones a dumb driver that turned left in front of me. My custom body guy wanted to know if I wanted to do anything else besides a new flame job to replace the old one. I thought putting the front end of a 2007 Escalade on it with the flame job would be awesome but neither of us know if this would work. The older style Escalade (04-05) would work but I'm not thrilled with that style. H's looking into it as am I.

The other option if that won't work is to put an SS front end on which would work.

Thanks in advance.

med_gallery_7264_32_57007.jpg

Thanks guys. I posted some pics of the damage. You can see there will have to be some reconstruction of the front anyway so minor changes won't be a problem but if it will stick out too far and look bad like pimp ss suggests I'll pass on it. I do like the vents on the sides though.

Edited by Dbl_Tap (see edit history)

you can cut in those fender vents a friend of mine just had them put in on his 2000 chevy truck and they dont look so good because they did not flush mount them like on the escalades if you flush mount them they would be sweet.i like the way our front ends look the best everybody with a regular truck switches to an escalade front end just keep stock sheetmetal and do the vents.

post-6481-1173918153_thumb.jpg

post-6481-1173918165_thumb.jpg

they had a picture in Truckin magazine a couple issues back with the older body style silverado (like a 1995), and it had the 07 escalade front end and it looked God awful. im sure our years would look a LITTLE better, but if it were me i wouldnt change it, just my opinion though

i just figured out how to do the sig thanks to brobradh77 so i can stop attaching images.

ITS ABOUT FUGGIN TIME! :jester:

I would def prefer to convert over to the SS before Escalade,unless I was tryin to bling out yo

med_gallery_7264_32_20939.jpg

Not sure what you mean misterp. The possibilities are endless at the moment since it is even more torn apart at the moment.

I'm definitely going with a grill and bow tie and replacing the standard Silverado rear bumper with the SS one so a hood may be a little much at this point budget wise.

Edited by Dbl_Tap (see edit history)