KKK rally this weekend

misterp

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The people that used to live next door to me were very proud to tell me that their father or grandfather (forget which) was a Grand Wizard or something like that in the KKK. I told them I thought that was too bad. Needless to say, we didn't get along real well.

A few years back there was a skinhead rally in a public park near where my in-laws lived at the time. My father-in-law (a WWII vet and in his 70's at the time) grabbed a sign from one of them and almost beat the poor kid senseless. :crackup: Made the local news. It was hilarious to see this old man beating the snot out of this young skinhead. He said he fought those a$$holes in Germany and he'd be damned if they were going to protest in his town.

Gotta love it. :thumbs:

There was a rally in Plano, TX. about 20 years ago. People were throwing their pamphlets back in their faces. There was a heavy police presence that day to make sure these a-holes didn't get violent.

I have absolutely no use for people like this.

I grew up in Oxford NJ and saw first hand public gatherings. Based on freedom of speach, they could say anything they wanted and boy did they. The KKK is the oldest terrorist group in the USA.

Not that I support the KKK but it is very interesting to see the what they do and believe. It is a real gut check to see what you feel is right and wrong. If you don't leave feeling sick to your stomach, then...

they should just take off their dunce caps and get over it. i was just watching a documentary on this the other night, and they were recruiting young kids that don't know any better. they burned the flag while chanting "burn that jew flag". :nonod:

:flag:

**spits**

I hate people like that.

Too bad theres nothing [that I know of] here. Ignorant people who don't give people a chance deserve whats coming to them. I also dislike how they hide behind Jesus and their constitutional rights. Jesus wasn't white and blue eyed... in fact im 100% sure of it.

My 2cents.

If I ever catch someone stealing something from my car or someone else's car, I hope it's a skinhead race hating mutha f'er. I like to get beatings out of the way and killing two birds with one stone (or baseball bat, tire iron, bare fists, etc) just gets me onto my life that much quicker. Since I've been working out heavy for the past two years, as well as studying aikido, there's nothing I would like more than to whoop up on somebody that deserves it as much as someone like that... :yellow_loser:

If I ever catch someone stealing something from my car or someone else's car, I hope it's a skinhead race hating mutha f'er. I like to get beatings out of the way and killing two birds with one stone (or baseball bat, tire iron, bare fists, etc) just gets me onto my life that much quicker. Since I've been working out heavy for the past two years, as well as studying aikido, there's nothing I would like more than to whoop up on somebody that deserves it as much as someone like that... :yellow_loser:

Id pay to see this :] huge mofo beating up some puny racist guy. HAHAHA yessssss.

they should just take off their dunce caps and get over it. i was just watching a documentary on this the other night, and they were recruiting young kids that don't know any better.
Seen it firsthand. In 2002 was driving one Sunday between Glen Rose TX and Cleburne TX and saw a HUGE tent on the side of the road, I thought this was one of those Baptist revivals I'd heard about but as I got closer you could hear death metal :confused: and when I finally got closer sure enough there were truckloads of skinheads pulling in, the oldest might have been mid-20s. That was a sobering sight, it was circus tent sized, you could have easily fit a few thousand people in there. The thing about it was coming from the west coast I had no idea that culture was so big here.

Mr. P.

This whole group of individuals are by far one of the most ignorant and useless people still roaming this planet. To do some of the stupid crap that they have been doing for years and thinking they are so cool and right just blows my mind.

Take them to a small island and drop a bomb in the middle...that is my idea of resolution and population control for groups like the KKK.