Dynatech Supermaxx header install HELP need it now

BILLS04SS

thanks for the quick reply .. once you remove the tire and plastic liner will it just go in through that area???

the header will go in from underneith the truck, but with the inner fender liner out, it gives you alot more room to get it where it needs to be. there will be plastic clips holding the liner on. you can remove them with a screwdriver and a pair of pliers. just be careful since you'll have to reuse them.

That definately did the trick.. much easier.. and thanks again.. Headers are installed. Seems they sent the wrong 02 sensor extension cable. Its the wrong connector type for the driver side sensor. :banghead::banghead: Did you use a different set of Plug wires?? Seems awfully close to the headers.. :confused:

yea they sent me the wrong one too. i just modified it to work and changed the connector ends with some other waterproof ones i had laying around. as long as you have the new style headers, (you should if you just ordered them) you'll be allright.

Yeah I wish I had the same type of connector laying around, but i don't. And yes i have the new style which I like the looks of much better. They should just send both types of connectors IMO. :banghead: Now i have to wait and get the correct 02 extension shipped..