Another DD goes down the drain!

vmax2fast

So ever since I installed my corsa tues. night I've found more and more reasons to be driving the truck. While out last night for no particular reason but for Taco Bell, a Dakota obs w/ a v8 badge pulled up next to me at a light, and was inchin up immediately. so when the light turned I just paced up with him to about 3k to have fun.... then let her rip after hearing he was all the way in it :seeya: couldn't hear crap after that... except for that lovely 6.0

i always see a black durango rt w/ silver racing stripes, ram air hood, tint, billit grill, and custom bumper... its a good looking truck.... but I'm always driving the shop truck... a 2000 chevy s-10 w/ a 4 banger 2.2l :ughdance: I saw him turning into the place I believe he works, hopefully someday I'll see him after work, I haven't run any of the rt dodges but I aint skeered.... Only with some heavy mods will one be able to hang right? maybe the dakota rt since its so small, don't know the numbers though...

i always see a black durango rt w/ silver racing stripes, ram air hood, tint, billit grill, and custom bumper... its a good looking truck.... but I'm always driving the shop truck... a 2000 chevy s-10 w/ a 4 banger 2.2l :ughdance: I saw him turning into the place I believe he works, hopefully someday I'll see him after work, I haven't run any of the rt dodges but I aint skeered.... Only with some heavy mods will one be able to hang right? maybe the dakota rt since its so small, don't know the numbers though...

The Dodge Hemi's & "cute" little Dakota RT's around SW Ohio are skeered of one BIG BLACK CC/SB VMaxDenali....spankings will continue on a routine basis if they insist on getting next to the mighty GMC!!!

I love the look on the face of some "boy" driving dad's 2004 GTO the other day when my chrome grille came crawling up into his back window :yellow_loser: he thought he'd crank on the throttle and walk away but I kept pushing him up to about 90mph when he lost his nerve :driving:

Nice Kill's guys love to read these stories!