Baseline Track Times

SRT10KLLR

It used to look like this:

Dodge3.jpg

But while the engine(6.1L Hemi) was being built/forged/stroked(6.8L Hemi) I updated the front end to a '06+ and had some red stripes painted. Here is a pic during construction:

NewFront2.jpg

Here it is almost done:

NewStripes10.jpg

Now I need to do something to the Chevy to make it also be a SRT10KLR and to look better too.

I would go with the Mickey Thompson ET Street 28X11.5-16LT.
I was looking at those since that is what bluecajun is runing.

Are you the zippy that does tunning? If so how much is a tune and how much to redo it after the 408 and turbo? Also, what do you use for tuning, EFI Live, HP tuners, LS1 Edit etc.?

I was looking at those since that is what bluecajun is runing.

Are you the zippy that does tunning? If so how much is a tune and how much to redo it after the 408 and turbo? Also, what do you use for tuning, EFI Live, HP tuners, LS1 Edit etc.?

HP Tuners and Tunercat. For what you're looking to do I'd recomend HP Tuners. I could set you up with a pcm to get you started, but you're going to want to buy tuning software to get it dialed in from there. If you buy HP Tuners though, I can help you out through e-mail tuning. I'd also recomend using an aeroforce interceptor gauge as well as an innovative wideband gauge.

If a pcm has been modified using HP Tuners can it later be changed with EFI Live? I want to get a tune that I can change once the turbo goes on. I have read that the pcm can be tuned for 87 & 91 at the same time and automatically switch between the two tunes when it detects the gas after fill up, is that true?