Yank Pro Truck 3200?

i am planning on ordering a torque converter in the next day or two. e-mailed dave at yank and he recomended the TRT3000 or step up to the PT3200. My question is will the 3200 affect drive ability at all with my current mods. personally, i'm leaning toward the PT3200. any suggestions?

3200 stall is going to feel awefully loose...You may or may not like it. Gas mileage will be worse and you will need a trans cooler for sure. I went with a 2600yank TT and I am very happy with it. Since you have nitrous and you can control when it comes on, you can run basically any stall you want until you change the camshaft etc. If you drive it on the street and its your DD, get a2600-2800 stall IMO.

its not my daily driver. i only drive about 1,000 miles a year on it. im planing on getting at least a cam, if not a whole 408 setup in the future. so i'd like to have something i know will hold up.

well if thats the case then 3000-3200 all the way... should be a fun truck big stalls are cool :driving:

• 3 weeks later...