tickets

loanrangerss

Ok so yall all know that I got a speeding ticket while I was on my back home from the DFW Ennis meet a while back. anyhow I called the judge and asked to be placed on deferred so that I wouldn’t have to take defensive driving he says ok send a money order for 280.00 and ill send you a confirmation stating that I have granted it as long as you send everything in by my curt date (witch I did) I got a letter stating that he granted my deferred request so that means no moving violation in that county for 90 days and then I read on he also says that I have to complete a drivers safety curse in the 90 day time period that he gave me for it to be totally taken off my record. WTF what was the point of doing deferred? So I called them back and they said since im under the age of 25 if im on deferred than I also have to take a driver safety curse as well. Is this true? Because I was on deferred in 2 different counties less than a year ago and I did not have to take that class too.

Help

Thanks

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

Here in TX they're also introducing points systems for violations and accidents. People will be paying a surcharge to have a DL. I've heard of 2 persons getting arrested because they had paid their fine but they were not aware of the surcharge and thus a warrant was issued for their arrest. So my advice is put a leash on that puppy or use a V-1 and a digital scanner.