WHAT SHOULD I BE ASKING FOR MY TRUCK?

jakerz

I say you should post it on ebay, autotrader and Cars.com

I have sold 2 trucks on ebay, bought one jeep from ebay, and bought two trucks from cars.com... another one that is good (and free) is craigslist.

im in south dakota and as far as ive seen....silverado ss's are rare up here....and by the way. i just got the truck today and all i can say is wow. i love this truck. I havent had an opportunity to test the limits just yet though. but i love it.

Kenny

There was a Blue 2003 SSS, completely stock at the Chevy dealership here in the beginning of Feb for $24k, it had 18,500 miles. It was probably 98% mint, minor chip here, scuff on the rear bumper, GM Certified Used Vehicle (whatever that means).

RON & BAD BOWTIE: thank you both for the info. that helps alot. i was tryin to wait before i listed on autotrader, but i might as well do it now!

No problem, glad I could help. I investigated trading in my 2003 yesterday and they offered me $18,500. They then followed up by telling me they could seel it for around $22,000. I currently have 60,000 miles on the dot. Just thought I would post my recent findings.

No problem, glad I could help. I investigated trading in my 2003 yesterday and they offered me $18,500. They then followed up by telling me they could seel it for around $22,000. I currently have 60,000 miles on the dot. Just thought I would post my recent findings.

i was offered $15k for trade....no thank you. i could prolly let it go for $23,500 if i took out a loan for the difference. but i'd rather not do that if i dont have to. it's on autotrader.com now. just posted it yesterday, we'll see if it sells at the current price.

jake

p.s. on autotrader.com there are only 4 SS's in the u.s. for sale right now, including mine...i guess that makes the truck rare!! ha

• 2 weeks later...
i was offered $15k for trade....no thank you. i could prolly let it go for $23,500 if i took out a loan for the difference. but i'd rather not do that if i dont have to. it's on autotrader.com now. just posted it yesterday, we'll see if it sells at the current price.

jake

p.s. on autotrader.com there are only 4 SS's in the u.s. for sale right now, including mine...i guess that makes the truck rare!! ha

Post your results with AutoTrader, I'm curious to see how it works for you. I was offered $18,200 on a trade for mine and I have 60,000 miles. I am not willing to accept that number and no way would I take $15K, that is just absurd.