• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how much was the hidden hitch and fold down bracket?

I paid $176 shipped from www.stylinconcepts.com for the hitch and bracket.

Hidden Hitch #82575: http://www.stylinconcepts.com/part.aspx?partid=396571

Bracket: http://www.stylinconcepts.com/part.aspx/pa...8/categoryid/25

how can you go to sleep at night knowing you charge people three hundred and fifty dollars for a rollpan

maybe you should come up with your own template for the sss only and start selling them cheaper. since there isnt one available except his and maybe pufferss if he's still around. hundreds have paid that much and would probably pay more if needed to since his fits like factory. until that day comes maybe you should stfu and keep it to yourself. :yellow_loser:

:withstupid: Know the history before you start talkin

read up on past posts and read up on the first roll pan which he did himself out of steel. Used his own truck as a template....and so on and so on

If you want get a roll pan from stylin concepts. But notice that we have moldings...

how can you go to sleep at night knowing you charge people three hundred and fifty dollars for a rollpan

He can't just sell them for nothing. Everything has it's price and his price isn't bad at all. People like you live on eBay and expect something for nothing. If you don't want his pan then make your own and move on :yellow_loser:

Give us a link to a cheaper rollpan designed for an SSS that mates up to the cladding and I'll bet everyone will leave you alone.

my bodyshop guy could have made me custom rollpan for 2 bills i told him i didnt care the bumper looks cool to me.. not tryngt to hate but damn thats alot of $$ im pretty sure ive cut up my truck a little bit more than anyone else in this post i could pay someone to one off make me one for that price

did you notice i hinted that it would be custom made by a fabricator... if your looking for someting commercially orderable then his rollpan is for you, i on the other hand would rather have one "one off handbuilt" for my specific truck

no shit our truck has moldings your not talking to some idiot i just dont want the same rollpan, especially the same rollpan as every other ss, my truck has a cool bumper stock