2003 Blk/Blk AWD SS FLORIDA

litylshue

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on guys this truck needs to go! No reasonable offer will be rejected!!

I'll take it if you can make the cavalier trade work. It'll be a hell of a lot easier to resell a $4K cavalier with these gas prices than to sell your SSS at $25K and $3.50 plus gas prices. Just a thought maybe worth considering. sleepingcrna

Sorry cant take trades. I owe $24k on the truck and until that $24k is paid on the bank the title won't be released. Hince why I cannot take trades.

-Nathan

If you DON'T want to take a trade, i can understand. But to say that the bank won't release the title until the full $24k is paid doesn't make sense. If you told them what you were trading for, the bottom line is that we would make the trade and in the end you would have a loan for $4K and a cavalier. They would still have a loan with you which i'm sure they wouldn't mind. Your loan would be paid in full on the SSS, you would just assume a new loan of $4k on the cav...then keep that for awhile or sell it for $4k which is what it is worth. I'm not trying to be pushy, just trying to understand your banking situation. I'd really like to get into your truck. This shouldn't be a big deal for your bank to do. Mike

If you DON'T want to take a trade, i can understand. But to say that the bank won't release the title until the full $24k is paid doesn't make sense. If you told them what you were trading for, the bottom line is that we would make the trade and in the end you would have a loan for $4K and a cavalier. They would still have a loan with you which i'm sure they wouldn't mind. Your loan would be paid in full on the SSS, you would just assume a new loan of $4k on the cav...then keep that for awhile or sell it for $4k which is what it is worth. I'm not trying to be pushy, just trying to understand your banking situation. I'd really like to get into your truck. This shouldn't be a big deal for your bank to do. Mike

There is no point to trade one loan for another, and I have enought to do as it is without trying to sell ANOTHER car. If you are saying it is so easy to sell why is it that you cannot sell it and come get the truck?

I am NOT taking a trade.

There is no point to trade one loan for another, and I have enought to do as it is without trying to sell ANOTHER car. If you are saying it is so easy to sell why is it that you cannot sell it and come get the truck?

I am NOT taking a trade.

Easy.......You seem desperate to get rid of it. I was only trying to help. Trading one loan for another makes good sense when you're trading a $24 K loan for a $4k loan. It's not rocket science. I'm not having trouble selling the car. I've only tried as of Friday. I just thought it would be easier to do with a trade. But, finally, you've made it clear that you just don't want to trade because you JUST DON'T WANT TO. Good luck there Nathan.

Easy.......You seem desperate to get rid of it. I was only trying to help. Trading one loan for another makes good sense when you're trading a $24 K loan for a $4k loan. It's not rocket science. I'm not having trouble selling the car. I've only tried as of Friday. I just thought it would be easier to do with a trade. But, finally, you've made it clear that you just don't want to trade because you JUST DON'T WANT TO. Good luck there Nathan.

I am trying to make it clear. I told you when we talked on the phone that I did not want to trade, I don't see the need to ask me again on here?

If you sell the car and are still interested let me know, but I will not take a trade.

I am trying to make it clear. I told you when we talked on the phone that I did not want to trade, I don't see the need to ask me again on here?

If you sell the car and are still interested let me know, but I will not take a trade.

On the phone, you had ONLY mentioned that it wouldn't work because of the bank, NOT once because you just didn't want a trade. I was simply trying to help clear the confusion in the event that the bank situation was the only hangup. Sorry for any confusion. Good luck on selling the truck.