starting to get fed up with the SSS

Coda

well... around december my truck started to somewhat fall apart mechanically... nothing too major, but a bunch of little sh*t that starts to add up... first, the a/c switch that controls how much air gets blown out melted, so i had to get that fixed... then, the a/c stopped working on the passenger side and the only thing it blows out now is very very hot air... then about a month ago there started to be a very nice bang coming from the passenger side behind the glove box but infront of the windshield defroster vents ... (its a new feature gm put in there to keep me awake driving to 6ams)... next, about 2 weeks ago my front driver side brake started to make a loud click noise everytime i step on the brakes (they are brand new only about 4,000miles on em)... and to top it off not only is the cladding near the rear wheels really warped, but some assh*le in a white toyota camry decided that i parked to close to him and gave my door a nice 4" long key mark....sorry for the long post i just dropped the truck off at my mechanic and he said anything with heating and cooling usually cost a ton because of all the labor involved.. wish me luck

Time to trade it in for a newer SS maybe 2005 or 2006. I've thought about this if it all goes south. All my performance mods should work except the radix. I'd have to get a few parts to make the conversion plus pait it blue :ughdance:

ive thought about trading it in... no matter what im going to keep it until after the summer.. then if im still this unpleased with it i might try and get a deal on a new sierra denali... that is of course unless chevy offers an SS in the new body style with an ls2

Edited by Coda (see edit history)

ive thought about trading it in... no matter what im going to keep it until after the summer.. then if im still this unpleased with it i might try and get a deal on a new sierra denali... that is of course unless chevy offers an SS in the new body style with an ls2

that sux about all the problems, those new denalis are awsome though. id definitley wait till sept too and see what 08 models are comin out, good luck

well i just picked the truck up and the only thing he could fix was the brake problem... even with my upgraded brakes that i have he said the brakes are so undersized for this truck that some spring loosened up in the brake pad housing... so everytime i stepped on the brakes it was clicking because the brake pad was being thrown against the disc.... other than that im going to have to go to a dealership and have them look at the a/c... kill me know i hate dealing with gm