Anyone ever taken their SS

TheGunny

the pics of the truck were mine, sorry I can't find them. Yes i take my truck over sand every weekend in the summer, it's fun and I love the look on ppls faces when they see me unload the surf rods and beer and set up the bed tent. I've had rangers ask me how the hell i got where i was without getting stuck.

the pics of the truck were mine, sorry I can't find them. Yes i take my truck over sand every weekend in the summer, it's fun and I love the look on ppls faces when they see me unload the surf rods and beer and set up the bed tent. I've had rangers ask me how the hell i got where i was without getting stuck.

Do you deflate the tires when you go out on the sand? What pressure do you run?

i went to occotillowells (dirtbiking off road place) and at night we decided to take the awd out for a test and went to the sand area and deflated the tires and it did amazing i was climbin shit faster than lifted trucks

yes i have been on the sand a few times... my first time i got stuck because i never knew to deflate the tires... deflating the tires to around 15psi works great just remember to fill em back up immediately when you get off the beach.... ive got a few pics if someone could host em for me...

Edited by Coda (see edit history)

i live in the desert, i drive on sand all the time. my driveway is sand, the road to my house is sand, and the road to that road is, you guessed it SAND

i dont deflate tires and dont have any trouble.

sometimes i get to drive on snow covered sand. like today......... yee haw.......

awd donuts are fun in snow covered sand......

:driving: