Volant

Makdad

i got mine on ebay there was a guy that had a make an offer option in his listing we haggled a bit and i got it for $258.xx (if i remember right) shipped i've seen people pay as much as $350 :eek: but the majority seem to have spent somewhere in the high 2's

if i find that guy on ebay i'll post it here.

there was actualy a bunch of them.. just search for "volant intake 15153" and it will say "27 items found in ebay stores" most of them allow you to make an offer try to find one closest to you, you can usualy get a cheaper total if you save on shipping as well. if you negotiate well and don't start off to high, a few offers back and forth will get you a good deal. remember to start low but not insulting i would offer like $220 and see what there counter offer is and then counter offer back a little higher, it's a process, but it works :thumbs:

Well I just ordered one from Jegs, it was gettin close to the cut off time for next day so I just sucked it up and bought it, 322 to my door....its well worth it.