CAR SHOW

pimp ss

Went to a car show today and by the way brought home another trophy for Best of show truck 1980 and newer and as always there has to be some haters talking sh#t these guys from a car club called dominion motorsports here in dfw they were talking sh#t about my truck saying that all i did was paint everything blue they are rolling trucks and cars with stock ass interiors and some shiny wheels and they think they should win.there is nothing stock inside my truck i put a tv in the console where my pockets used to be covered my box in vinyl put carbon fiber inserts in my seats filled in the dip in my console lid and covered it with carbon fiber to match my seats changed my headliner to charcoal and painted my grab handles and other pieces that touch the headliner im going to post pics of this stuff tommorrow or monday but heres a couple of sweet rides from the show. yes the blue one is mine and that is my tv in my console.

post-6481-1174796334_thumb.jpg

post-6481-1174796347_thumb.jpg

post-6481-1174796356_thumb.jpg

post-6481-1174796374_thumb.jpg

thats not why i invited you at all i like having sweet trucks around thats why i invited you thatand so the other guys with trucks at the show can see what real trucks look like.are you coming up next saturday when we lower brads truck.

ill have to take some different pics.the wheels are niche romas 22/10 with 325/40/22 hankooks these are some other pics that i already have and one of my wifes tahoe with very similar wheels.

post-6481-1174803430.jpg

post-6481-1174803441_thumb.jpg

post-6481-1174803461.jpg

thats not why i invited you at all i like having sweet trucks around thats why i invited you thatand so the other guys with trucks at the show can see what real trucks look like.are you coming up next saturday when we lower brads truck.
:chillpill: It was a joke :thumbs: Next Saturday, sounds like I am!!! Yeah would love to help, will bring extra tools and 4 jackstands. You got a good floor jack right?

Mr. P. :)