Furd Owners Curious

MilleniumSS03

You know the Furd guys show up here and bash the SS but what I wonder is why they bother coming here if they know their Lightnings will blow the new SS away. I think it is insecurity. They obviously are curious about our CHEVY. If their truck is so much more superior then why come here and waste their time and ours. Furd Vs. Chevy is an endless argument and do not get me wrong, I enjoy the rivalry. It does fuel a lot of topics. Until the truck is released there can only be speculation as to what we can expect. Let us CHEVY guys enjoy talking about this upcoming truck. You are welcomed to join if you would quit the damn, my Lightning will whoop the SSS arse. We all respect the Lightning as it is a bad arse truck for a Ford. :) I do recall their being a wonderful forum at the National Lightning Owner's Club where you Furd guys can enjoy talking about your truck. So, if you can have an intelligent conversation w/o bashing the truck, enjoy the forum. Only us CHEVY guys are allowed to talk shiznit aboot the SS. Can I get an AMEN?

You know the Furd guys show up here and bash the SS but what I wonder is why they bother coming here if they know their Lightnings will blow the new SS away. I think it is insecurity. They obviously are curious about our CHEVY. If their truck is so much more superior then why come here and waste their time and ours. Furd Vs. Chevy is an endless argument and do not get me wrong, I enjoy the rivalry. It does fuel a lot of topics. Until the truck is released there can only be speculation as to what we can expect. Let us CHEVY guys enjoy talking about this upcoming truck. You are welcomed to join if you would quit the damn, my Lightning will whoop the SSS arse. We all respect the Lightning as it is a bad arse truck for a Ford. :) I do recall their being a wonderful forum at the National Lightning Owner's Club where you Furd guys can enjoy talking about your truck. So, if you can have an intelligent conversation w/o bashing the truck, enjoy the forum. Only us CHEVY guys are allowed to talk shiznit aboot the SS. Can I get an AMEN?

:cheers: A-freakin-Men ! :chevy:

I post here simply cuz its guys and trucks.... Plus, i can get away from the dodge boys. they are like a virus, one comes in and suddenly its like eleventy-billion of them show up and talk nonsense. Hey, and the conversations are fun here.... I don't see why it is such a big deal...

-Joe

Werd.................. :withstupid:

Dodge guys are a Virus.

Well, I am neither a Ford gal, or a Chevy gal, I am a performance gal. Thus I am interested in anything performance. Also, I just like trucks. :)

Currently, we own 3 Fords and 7 GM's. Does this allow me to post here? :rolleyes: I mean, is there a minimum GM to Ford ratio that allows you to be treated with respect??? j/k

BTW, for the most part, everyone here is cool. That is part of the reason I come here.

It is also funny how people respond to statements. I am not trying to tell people to leave. I respect all automotive enthusiasts. I speak of the people who generally have nothing better to do than say my car is faster than yours. Discussion in this forum is excellent. I speak of the people with the agenda of just plain being idiots! Don't get so touchy.

Archived