Build number?

SCIV

I'm sorry, but I think what your asking for will never be found. That is like saying trucks #000131, #001923 and #109991 built on the assembly line in 2003-2004 were VHO's? Is that kinda what your asking us? These were like "experiments" or teaser trucks if you will to see how they would sell to the general public at that period in time, an answer to the well selling (at that time) 1500 Ram "Hemi" with 20" wheels. The VHO did not come with numbered plaques or certificates like the 2006 Intimidator SS Silverado's did.... I hope this answers some questions??? :dunno:

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)

How can I found out the build number of my truck (IE: X of XXX)?

I want to say GM made 947 VHO's in 2004. How do you find out which one you have?

957 to be exact. I remember back when Hamur was posting about this stuff he was going to try and get us a breakdown of how many GMCs and Chevrolets there between the two. Hamur dropped off the face of the earth so we will probaly never know the info you want.

12 pages of reading about the 2004 VHO here.

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.ph...ic=4601&hl=

Edited by BRUTONMOTORSPORTZ (see edit history)

I'm sorry, but I think what your asking for will never be found. That is like saying trucks #000131, #001923 and #109991 built on the assembly line in 2003-2004 were VHO's? Is that kinda what your asking us? These were like "experiments" or teaser trucks if you will to see how they would sell to the general public at that period in time, an answer to the well selling (at that time) 1500 Ram "Hemi" with 20" wheels. The VHO did not come with numbered plaques or certificates like the 2006 Intimidator SS Silverado's did.... I hope this answers some questions??? :dunno:

That is exactly what I am asking. :banghead: