WTB: 06 grille, bumper, and tailgate cap.

jboyss

I have a front bumper cover but it needs a little work (its black also). Nothing to major if you know how to do it yourself. Doesnt have brake vents or lower mesh anymore though, had to swap that over to my new one insurance paid for.

Picture078.jpg

:chevy: I have a o6 grill red $100. only thing will not ship :chevy:

:driving: Must pick it up in West Orange n.j :driving:

Also have a wiper cowl, console lid cover in leather, esclade clock

I think you have a deal. Is it all red no chrome? If so pm me over all your info and ill see how far you are from me.

my bumper's feelings are hurt.

Haha...sorry. I dont plan on changing the rear bumper becuase it never looks right without cladding. And if i did want to i would just use the one off of my SS. But I do apreciate the offer. You too FOX. Thanks for the offer but i want a whole bumper without any damage.

ill get ya a price on the bumper and grille tomorrow, both new and primed. i have a black tailgate cap, was on my truck for maybe two weeks after delivery to the dealership, perfect condition.

Thanks. Sounds good.

Did you sell the SSS?

No way! I dont think i ever will. Im trying to convert my new work truck so it looks a lil cooler. I dont deal well with a stock vehicle. In a couple weeks ill have the SS running. Hope to see ya at the track.