Get Together In Baytown

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amen brother 100 degrees in the shade with 90% humidity. you get a nice steam everytime you walk outside. Its always funny to watch cars and figure out who the locals are cause there driving with the windows down and 100+mph :driving: the tourists on the other hand are always pulling the A/C to Freezer mode and doing 20mph on I-10 which is just asking to be hit.

Hey i'm up for baytown anytime. we can do it again in may. :cheers:

and good luck over there in korea with this guy

KimJongIl.jpg

Thanks for that. I hate that guy but he has been relitively calm the year I've been out here. See you guys when I get home at the end of April.

:chevy::flag::chevy:

I'll be down for April 20th, I can prob drag a few of my Mustang friends down too. They have Fords but they are semi-cool lol. Any details? like what time and are we meeting anywhere? Later!

I dont get off till 7:15 and ten i'll haul ass down there i'm around 30-45minutes away depending on traffic and my right foot. The track opens at 5:00pm and Closes at 10:45PM so i figure ya'll can get there whenever. i am gonna try to find a way to mark off a spot in the staging parking lot for all to congregate after runs. and i'm gonna bring a video camera as well. its $20 to run all night. bring anyone you want. Spectators get in for $10

if anyone knows somewhere we can all go get food afterwards we could do that to.

:update: here i a link to a map to the race entrance

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&...&iwloc=addr

Edited by ZZebes (see edit history)