Aussie SS

StealthSS

Here I am again, Down Under with my kid in Oz for another great vacation. In 2 hours I will be on my way to pick up my Aussie rental, a 2007 Holden VE SS Commodore (2009 Pontiac G8). I'm so stoked about it Im about to have a heart attack :) I hope its as good as I think it will be, by what the Aussies are saying they prefer it to the 545i all the way around. So we will see and I will let y'all know.

L8 :)

Here she is! Almost better than sex :) The 6L80E with select shift is so sweet. I _will_ be getting one, no matter if it's a Holden or a Pontiac.

Better pics will appear later in this thread.

L8

IMG_0179.jpg

6m4d8e3c4s.jpg

IMG_0181.jpg

IMG_0177.jpg

LS2, about 400 hp. What I'd really love to hear on it is a Radix :)

Anyway, yeah-it's great driving the Mad Max roads near Melbourne-one of them is just out front of my apartment.

There's still _some_ rear tread left. The guy I rented it from actually measured tread depth when I picked it up.

But there's Gatso speed cameras everywhere and red light cameras which measure speed. So the only places I can have any fun with it is out in the bush.

Today we are doing the Great Ocean Road.

Thanks for all the replies, guys. If you love cars, go to your Pontiac dealer and pre-order yours today-.-it's everything they said it would be.

Hell Yea Man...There are going to be sweet! Once again I feel as if Holdens front Fascia looks better then the Pontaice Version (GTO- Monaro, Commadore-G8. I believe the U.S Version is somthing like 367 HP, but I am sure that it will be easy modding- like most ls based vehicles!

Damn it... this makes sucha a dilema.... 5th Gen Camaro, or G8!

At least RWD is coming back to the General/Poncho!