new to the site and postin some pics of my truck

zanis520

hey guys whats goin on, i just joined the site and wanted to post some pics of my truck. heres a little info about my baby. its an 04 Chevy Silverado CA Edition. From what ive been told there was only 2000 of these trucks made and they came out before the VMax or any of that other stuff was available (except the ss obviously). Its pretty much the same as the SS its just not awd and doesnt have the body cladding. LQ9, same tranny, same torsion bar suspension, auto lockin diff with 3:73 gears, 20in rims, and all that fun stuff. it also came with the LT3 package, so i have everything but the sunroof, i have the leather seats, center console, bose system, etc etc. anyways heres the mods it has so far

Mods: 2 inch beltech drop in the rear, intake (i dont know what kind it is, it was already on the truck when i bought it), dual 3 inch exhaust with flowmaster original 40's dumped before the rear axle, painted door handle and tailgate buckets, chrome door handle and tailgate handles, shaved tail gate, red line-x spray in bed liner, billet grill, billet bow tie, fully painted front bumper, tinted windows, stainless steel gauge face with red letter and silver and red needles, and a viper 791xv with remote start glass break sensor and all those bells and whistles.

i know it doesnt come close to 1/4 of your guys' trucks on this site but im still workin on it, i got A LOT of mods i want to do, haha i just dont have enough money. anyways let me know what you think, sorry for making you read long novel. :happysad:

IMG_1244.jpg

IMG_1254.jpg

IMG_1260.jpg

IMG_1235.jpg

IMG_1226.jpg

IMG_1232.jpg

IMG_1221.jpg

IMG_1212.jpg

IMG_1214.jpg

IMG_1203.jpg

Wassup fellas from New Zealand.. Not a newbie to chevys, '70 elcamino, '93 S10 Tahoe etc or big trucks, eg '90 F150 4x4 etc, but now, drum roll please...a new owner of a black '04 SS, all stock except for a perfect conversion to Right Hand Drive. Just 15000km (10,000mi) on it, all the options blah-de-blah. Any fullsize truck is rare'ish here, Dont know how many 'real' ss's there are here, but likely count on ONE hand. Prob NZ members here already?, say hello if there is.

P.S truck proved its surefootedness coming home 500mi in big storms on my first day, passing everyone who had pulled over off the road to wait it out. A 6 hr trip in this thing seemed like an hour and a half!....and been enjoying it ever since. Well back to lurking for now, this is one of my trial five posts before I can start a new topic :sigh:

Wassup fellas from New Zealand.. Not a newbie to chevys, '70 elcamino, '93 S10 Tahoe etc or big trucks, eg '90 F150 4x4 etc, but now, drum roll please...a new owner of a black '04 SS, all stock except for a perfect conversion to Right Hand Drive. Just 15000km (10,000mi) on it, all the options blah-de-blah. Any fullsize truck is rare'ish here, Dont know how many 'real' ss's there are here, but likely count on ONE hand. Prob NZ members here already?, say hello if there is.

P.S truck proved its surefootedness coming home 500mi in big storms on my first day, passing everyone who had pulled over off the road to wait it out. A 6 hr trip in this thing seemed like an hour and a half!....and been enjoying it ever since. Well back to lurking for now, this is one of my trial five posts before I can start a new topic :sigh:

Welcome :chevy: Yeah the truck is AWESOME in the downpour! Set the cruise control at 80 and GO! Would love to see pics of the interior when you get the chance, I think you are our only member with RH drive.

Mr. P. :)

why do you keep posting the same thing under different posts and jackin other people's threads

Hello there "Left coast Chevy". Ur VHO is very very nice!! A clean ride dude. I believe your truck is not a "CA Edition" though... Just a rare 2004 VHO. Where did u say you purchased it at anyway? :chevy: I'd get on Ebay and find you a SS Silverado tailgate top spoiler, I think it would look perfect on you ride....

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)

Nice looking truck Leftcoast, need to do something with that chrome rear bumper though, it sticks out like a sore thumb. :cheers:

yea i know man, tryin to save up some money. im debatin whether i should have the rear bumper de-chromed and painted red or get a roll pan

Hello there "Left coast Chevy". Ur VHO is very very nice!! A clean ride dude. I believe your truck is not a "CA Edition" though... Just a rare 2004 VHO. Where did u say you purchased it at anyway? :chevy: I'd get on Ebay and find you a SS Silverado tailgate top spoiler, I think it would look perfect on you ride....

no it is a CA Edition i have the paper work from the dealership. why dont you think its CA Edition?