new to the site and postin some pics of my truck

zanis520

..chill... a newbie cant start a new thread till 5 reply posts so I had to reply to an existing thread just to introduce myself and start the 5 posts needed to start a new thread of my own!. As this was my first and only post (o.k in the wrong forum) you just happened to win the lottery to get jacked as you put it. peace.

why do you keep posting the same thing under different posts and jackin other people's threads
Edited by SSDownunder (see edit history)

i would definitly do red mirrors and red grille if it was mine and probably a roll pan but it is still a nice truck.im a big fan of color matching.

i'm with pimp on this one as well.........paint that rear bumper or cover it or some shit :jester:

yea im definitley paintin the mirrors and gettin a red ss grill shell and paintin the rear bumper among many other things, jus dont have the money. i mean if you guys really really REALLY want me to finish my truck you can make a donation to the Pimp Out My Chevy Foundation, ill take cash, credit, or checks :yellow_loser::yellow_loser::yellow_loser:

Edited by LeftCoast_Chevy (see edit history)

HAHAHAHA!! :smash: Now back to the CA Edition thing. In 2004, the VHO was only available in TX, OK, LA, and some surrounding state counties. The 5.3L "Spring Special" (exterior looks the same) was available everywhere but in Indigo Blue only....

HAHAHAHA!! :smash: Now back to the CA Edition thing. In 2004, the VHO was only available in TX, OK, LA, and some surrounding state counties. The 5.3L "Spring Special" (exterior looks the same) was available everywhere but in Indigo Blue only....

i dunno thats weird, i mean i have the paper that says CA Edition, my particular truck was actually on the dealership like in November of 03, i dont know if that matters or not. ive also looked it up and cant find anything on it, so i have no idea. all i know is that i know its a CA Edition and i love it :throwup:

i would definitly do red mirrors and red grille if it was mine and probably a roll pan but it is still a nice truck.im a big fan of color matching.

No, really? By the pics in your sig I couldn't tell that you like color matching :crackup: Just given ya shit. I am totally with you on the color matching, I have NOTHING but all black as far as the body, and chrome wheels. I will post some pics when it gets nice out.

swweet truck! i bought the same version - CALIFORNIA edition, but mine only came with a 5.3L but that just cut the mustard so i went out yesterday and bought and magnuson supercharger... to be installed monday!!! along with long throw headers, cat back exhaust and a corvette servo for the tranny... i have a flowmaster on it now and a million mods including an unreal navigation dvd system will JL audio w3vs 10s...

i had the complet truck repainted by the painter who won the TRICK IT OUT show on MTV last year... i just had it painted two months ago and added the ss front end and had everything colormatched... i got 24's and had them color matched too...

let me know what you guys think...

truck_sell01.jpg

Hey "Left coast Chevy" why don't u PM ur vin#, I'd like to look it up at work tomorrow....??

do you work at a dealership? hey man no offense at all but i dunno if im that comfortable givin up my vin #. i mean im sure you're a stand up guy and im not tryin to offend at all but im just a lil paranoid when it comes to stuff like that. is it something i can call and find out on my own?

Yes you figured me out, I work at a GM dealership in the body shop parts dept. I understand your predicament too so its cool. That is why I also aked you to PM me, I would post my VIN on here either (like some have). I was just wanting to see if there would be anything showing up under your vin. All I can look up is the build sheet/options list anyways. BTW, I'm Jon Rice and I'm from Texas. Both myself and my father own 2004 GMC VHO's, welcome to the team!!! :thumbs:

Peace.

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)