3 Kills one Road

ZZebes

Well i was on my way to a friends house last night and i this later model Supra blew by me with what looked to be a Folgers Coffee Can for a muffler and Duct tape holding together the rear bumper so i thought it was kinda funny lookin but anyways i caught up with him at a stop light and he started reving his engine and i didn't hear a turbo so i knew i was ok. we nailed it at green and once i hooked up i walked him so fast his head prolly hurt. so he stayed behind me and turned off onto another road. so later on the same road i pulled up to a stop light next to a V6 Mustang being driven by some kid with chrome everywhere and he was trying to rev but i couldn't hear it over my idle :crackup: so the light turns green and he goes and that V6 starts screamin and i let him get like 3 car lengths an i punched it from a 20 roll just to give him an earful of V8 and i walked him like he was standing still. i later pulled into the gas station and he followed me in and started talkin shit about how i wasn't fair and he wasn't really racing and i guess he expected me to ignore him and leave and give him a sense that he won. but i had some free time so i said alright lets go from a dig to 120 and he looked like he was gonna shit himself so we pulled out and lined up at the red and he stalls it up and the light turns green and he pulled on me cause i was turning tires but again i hooked up and just for the hell of it i ran it to 120 and i thought he had stopped moving i was walking away from him so fast. So i guess i need to add 3 kills to the tally. :driving:

what a sore :yellow_loser: that kid with the mustang is......

why even provoke a race if you know you are gonna have your ass handed to you, then act like a d*ck by folowing someone into a gas station to tell them off like a little beotch.... :smash::driving:

anyway nice kills :chevy:

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

what a sore :yellow_loser: that kid with the mustang is......

why even provoke a race if you know you are gonna have your ass handed to you, then act like a d*ck by folowing someone into a gas station to tell them off like a little beotch.... :smash::driving:

anyway nice kills :chevy:

I think he was gonna try to start something but when i got out of the car i think he realized i would have folded him up and stuffed him in his own trunk :jester: Maybe he just like to hear my exhaust, i know i do.

If I was that kid, I would have been proud to have my ass handed to me by a Silverado SS. :chevy:

I think he was mad that he just got bat by a 6000lb truck with the aerodynamics of a brick with a screwdriver taped to the top. :driving:

sorry to rant because it is great feeling to beat someone who thinks they have a shot against you but i reccomend racing another v8 if you can stay ahead of a mustang with a v8 then its a good kill. but on the other hand a kill is a kill so who am i to say whats good.

sorry to rant because it is great feeling to beat someone who thinks they have a shot against you but i reccomend racing another v8 if you can stay ahead of a mustang with a v8 then its a good kill. but on the other hand a kill is a kill so who am i to say whats good.

I know. I can keep up with a GT at the top end but my gears hold me bcak at the bottom. But i guess a kills a kill

I know. I can keep up with a GT at the top end but my gears hold me bcak at the bottom. But i guess a kills a kill

They've been off for a while I believe I took them off about a week ago. I'm not to fast yet I went to the track yesterday and I think something wrong because my best was a 15.9 could it be that I have 3.23 gears.