Helo Hawk 20" center cap wanted.

ThePDB

I put the rims back on this weekend... when I got home last night I realized one of the center caps was missing :banghead: the crappy thing is when I went to the shop I got the rims from they told me they are discontinued... anyone got a center cap or rim they wanna sell? Better yet- does anyone wanna buy 3 1/2 rims??? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: I'm pissed. It's just my luck. The guy told me to check ebay... I'm gonna give that a shot and see what I find. Thanks guys.

There's a pic of the rims... it's not the best pic, but it's the only one I had on this computer.

post-6225-1174947729_thumb.jpg

I'm in the same boat Chad. Put my summer wheels back on last weekend and I tightened the set screw too tight and snapped the cap. :banghead: Called around to find out that my wheels are also discontinued. Tried the manufacturer and all over all week with no luck. Found a few places that still have the wheels, but they won't sell the caps alone for obvious reasons.

Good luck and if you find yours let me know where. Maybe they'll have mine too. Bazo B5 wheels.

I'm in the same boat Chad. Put my summer wheels back on last weekend and I tightened the set screw too tight and snapped the cap. :banghead: Called around to find out that my wheels are also discontinued. Tried the manufacturer and all over all week with no luck. Found a few places that still have the wheels, but they won't sell the caps alone for obvious reasons.

Good luck and if you find yours let me know where. Maybe they'll have mine too. Bazo B5 wheels.

I'll let you know... maybe from now on I'll ask the places about yours when I call. So far I've had no luck. I've found some on ebay, but most are sets of 4... if I'm gonna buy 4 new rims it's not going to be the same ones I have now! I'm not familiar with your wheels... are they 20's? I'll ask around when I call.

I'm a dealer with helo wheels. Let me get in touch with them and see if I can find one for you.

That would be awesome... from what I've found- I guess there are two different center caps. One with an H (the ones I have) and another that says HELO. If I can't get another H one, I'll have to find 4 of the HELO ones. At this point I'll take whatever I can get. I'm about to just say screw it and order a new set. Thanks for checking!!!

That would be awesome... from what I've found- I guess there are two different center caps. One with an H (the ones I have) and another that says HELO. If I can't get another H one, I'll have to find 4 of the HELO ones. At this point I'll take whatever I can get. I'm about to just say screw it and order a new set. Thanks for checking!!!

I'll call in the morning for you if I can't get the "H" ones I'll find out how much for the "Helo" ones. you either need one cap with the H or 4 with the Helo right?

I'll call in the morning for you if I can't get the "H" ones I'll find out how much for the "Helo" ones. you either need one cap with the H or 4 with the Helo right?

That's right. Thanks again.

• 1 year later...
I put the rims back on this weekend... when I got home last night I realized one of the center caps was missing :banghead: the crappy thing is when I went to the shop I got the rims from they told me they are discontinued... anyone got a center cap or rim they wanna sell? Better yet- does anyone wanna buy 3 1/2 rims??? :banghead::banghead::banghead: I'm pissed. It's just my luck. The guy told me to check ebay... I'm gonna give that a shot and see what I find. Thanks guys.

There's a pic of the rims... it's not the best pic, but it's the only one I had on this computer.

well i dont now if the gent every got u any more helo hawk center cap, but i need one as well. i honestly dont care if it has helo or just the h i just want one to complete my rims. any reply would be very appreciated.

thx

well i dont now if the gent every got u any more helo hawk center cap, but i need one as well. i honestly dont care if it has helo or just the h i just want one to complete my rims. any reply would be very appreciated.

thx

I have 3 used center caps 2 in good shape 1 in ok shape. I am going to sell them as I can not get anyone to sell me one anywhere! The only one I saw was on ebay and it went for a buy it now errrr

[email protected] I will send you pictures

• 4 months later...
I put the rims back on this weekend... when I got home last night I realized one of the center caps was missing :banghead: the crappy thing is when I went to the shop I got the rims from they told me they are discontinued... anyone got a center cap or rim they wanna sell? Better yet- does anyone wanna buy 3 1/2 rims??? :banghead::banghead::banghead: I'm pissed. It's just my luck. The guy told me to check ebay... I'm gonna give that a shot and see what I find. Thanks guys.

would anyone of you would like to sell me just one helo hawk rimm with center cap? or maybe buy my 3 that I have ? if intererest please email me at [email protected]

thank

i know he will get rid of them. i will text him right now to jump on and get ahold of you.