Magnuson Superchargers @ TBYRNE Motorsports!

TBYRNE Motorsports has been a Magnuson supercharger distributor for many years! We carry all of the kits that they produce. TrailBlazer SS, GTO, Corvette, SSR, CTS-V, full size trucks plus much more! We can provide these to our regular retail customers along with other vendors (dealer inquiries welcome!). Pricing is VERY competitive pricing! Just give us a call at 1-877-4-TBYRNE (1-877-482-9763) to receive a personal quote for your vehicle!

We install what we sell and will be more than happy to bolt one of these onto your ride and then hand you the keys so you can enjoy!

Have a great day!

Some customers have been asking about financing options for their supercharger purchase. We accept all major credit cards, certified bank checks, money orders and everyone's favorite... cash! Our walk-in customers can apply to take advantage of the 90 days same as cash financing.

This is good on purchases of $150. or more. Under the promotion, no fianance charges will be assessed on the promotional purchase as long as you (1) pay the promo purchase amount in full within 90 days and (2) you pay when due the minimum monthly payment on your acount. If you fail to satisfy either of the above conditions, all special promo terms will be terminated and finance charges will be assessed on the promo purchase from the date of the purchase. Variable APR is 22.99% as of 2/7/06. Fixed APR of 26.99% applies if the minimum payment is not made by the payment due date two times in any six consecutive billing periods. I highly recommend paying the balance off before the 90 day period ends. You can finance the whole package including labor.

We can't offer this for our mail order customers through. It is available for all products that we carry with a total of over $150.

I didn't see the new MP122 anywhere on your site. Is this avaialble?

I sent a e-mail yesterday, a lady reply (can't remember here name) she said they can't sell the mp122 :confused:, but you can buy it from the company, I have not called the company yet, will let you know

If you have a credit card that offers checks you can use that. Most will over like 4.99% interest over the life of the loan.

Be sure and read the fine print on that... I checked on that once, they wanted 29% intrest on the use those checks!

Be sure and read the fine print on that... I checked on that once, they wanted 29% intrest on the use those checks!

The only thing my card required was a 3% fee to use the check but it had a high limit of like $50 or $75 per check so it's not a bad deal on a $5K purchase. I also used one when the wife and I added a pool since the pool place wanted to charge us 15% interest which is crazy.

• 2 weeks later...
I sent a e-mail yesterday, a lady reply (can't remember here name) she said they can't sell the mp122 :confused:, but you can buy it from the company, I have not called the company yet, will let you know

Can you forward that to me ([[email protected][/email])? I'd like to see who wrote it :) The 122s have been on backorder for awhile. We've sold a few of them since their release.

Tom