I'm lost

04SSAWD

ok guys I need some opinions...

I am/was trying really hard to sell my truck over the last couple weeks and just put it on autotrader. Anyway I let my roommate borrow my truck to go pick up his new big screen and he punched it leaving the house and it sounded so good and looked amazing going down the road....I fell in love again. :wub: I am on a pretty tight budget but what could I do to make sure I don't get bored with the SSS. The only mods I have are a flowmaster cat back, painted front black bow tie, and amber drl's. Just looking for opinions if you were in my posistion... Thanks guys

If I keep the truck it is def gonna get a tune, truck is just too slow. :wtf:

**I'm going to keep the truck for sale for at least 30 days and see what happens**

if ur bored with the sss somethins gotta be wrong. ive been in love since the day i picked mine up, well mayb cuz i do a little mods here and there every week to keep me happy. get a intake or throttle body spacer and have fun with the loud whistle for a while haha. dunno wut else to tell you but save for some big mods

if ur bored with the sss somethins gotta be wrong. ive been in love since the day i picked mine up, well mayb cuz i do a little mods here and there every week to keep me happy. get a intake or throttle body spacer and have fun with the loud whistle for a while haha. dunno wut else to tell you but save for some big mods

I get bored with my vehicles after 6-7months for some reason. This was has just cost me a ton on payments so i haven't modified like I have all my other vehicles. Who knows......

ok guys I need some opinions...

I am/was trying really hard to sell my truck over the last couple weeks and just put it on autotrader....... what could I do to make sure I don't get bored with the SSS. Just looking for opinions if you were in my posistion...

:withstupid: Keep the SS!!!

You should sit down and figure out what buying a new vehicle every 6-7 months is costing you! The depreciation on new vehicles is staggering. Think of what you could do with all that money you are wasting by changing every 6-7 months... You could have a down payment on a house, supercharger for the SS, your own big screen TV, or gas for the SS :D

You should sit down and figure out what buying a new vehicle every 6-7 months is costing you! The depreciation on new vehicles is staggering. Think of what you could do with all that money you are wasting by changing every 6-7 months... You could have a down payment on a house, supercharger for the SS, your own big screen TV, or gas for the SS :D

I'm not sure if you are talking about brand new vehicles or just new to me. I've never bought a new vehicle, way to much depreciation like you said. I work at a car dealership and its ridiculas how much vehicles lose their value. The SS is horrible with books for some reason. I do see what you're saying on money though, I didn't put any money down on the truck and kinda jumped into it, not getting a great deal on top of books killing the SSS. I'm really leaning towards keeping it, and buying stuff here and there but waiting to put it on all at once. It will be like a new truck lol. Time will tell I guess.

I'm not sure if you are talking about brand new vehicles or just new to me. I've never bought a new vehicle, way to much depreciation like you said. I work at a car dealership and its ridiculas how much vehicles lose their value. The SS is horrible with books for some reason. I do see what you're saying on money though, I didn't put any money down on the truck and kinda jumped into it, not getting a great deal on top of books killing the SSS. I'm really leaning towards keeping it, and buying stuff here and there but waiting to put it on all at once. It will be like a new truck lol. Time will tell I guess.

I am in the same boat as you. The payment limits the mods, but then again, what are you gonna buy that will be a suitable replacement? That is my dilemna. There is nothing in my mind that offers the look and the performance of the SSS. I mean my truck can be dirty as hell, and I still get compliments... that is worth a little extra in the payment in my world. Oh and from what I understand, a tune alone will make the truck behave and drive entirely differently. Either way, good luck with the truck.

I'm with Ron... Keep the truck, buy a tune... it'll be a whole new truck!!! I have dreams of driving my truck around! Oh yeah, Big O had a brilliant idea too... Just grab the video camera before you take off!